Hi,

I am planning to buy a plot in Concorde Mist Valley. I feel the problem with this is TamilNadu registration. Do our forum gurus think same?

Would you also please let me know if you see any other problem?

Did anybody buy in this project?

Thanks
Read more
46 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I bought one plot in this couple of weeks back. It is v good investment to my knowledge. It will be the next prime raising location as my per analysis on the city. Tamilnadu is also investing alot in this area. BTW, this is just per my personal opinion. Also already 50% of the location is sold out and they are giving the owners details in you like. I have verified couple of random plot owners as I want to check on the Concorde. I have felt Concorde is very genuine finally.

So I am all thumbs up for this.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vivekkumar.p11 months ago
      Recently visited Mist Valley. Concorde has offered some odd sites at competitive price. But the place looked deserted. What went wrong here?
  • Thank you for the reply.

Did you complete your registration procedure? Did they really get approval already.

If you dont mind could you tell the selling price per sqft?
    CommentQuote
  • hi veeru,

is this project better than fortune surya? if u don't mind can u pls share the final price u got for mist valley? we plan to visit both projects this week?

if anybody know abt ayushmanbhava project (telecom society project)which is in sarjapur atebele road, kindly share the information? if we get plot here ,can we go ahead with this ?

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I think it is better than fortune Surya. Concorde is a bigger firm and they will do much better in terms of amenities. Also it is much closer to Karnataka border.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi veeru,

I think the same but who will develop this area.. I am doubting that neither Bangalore not chennai develop this area.. i mean roads or cauver water etc...
    CommentQuote
  • veeru
    Can you also share the price per sqft in mist valley?
    CommentQuote
  • Personally, my communications with these guys is really awful. They kept on postponing the deal and finally increased the price. No professionalism and very rude. Even I spoke to head of the property, he does not know how to deal with customers.
    My suggestion is do not buy from these guys. Concorde is big with no professionalism and cheap tricks.
    CommentQuote
  • Good Lay out and price is increasing. Should have more customers, that may be the reason they are rude. Just guessing ..
    CommentQuote
  • Is plots still available in Mist Valley and what is the current price. I hope it does not become another ghost place with no development and only a compound with shrubs and wild grass inside. I have seen the fateof many such gated plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, Do you suggest to buy plots in Concorde Mist Valley now ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Atul23jain
    Guys, Do you suggest to buy plots in Concorde Mist Valley now ?

All good plots are sold out now, you have odd sized and other left overs remaining. They are not moving at all, you can get good bargain though:).

There are no developments surrounding mist valley and no living conditions. Do not expect Concorde promised amneties like snow park, factory outlets etc.. in near future.

All approvals in place and ready to be registered. Good for long term investment. Decide accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi psk,
    After how many years do you feel that place will be livable and will have some market place coming up near by i.e. all normal amenities...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu1982
    Hi psk,
    After how many years do you feel that place will be livable and will have some market place coming up near by i.e. all normal amenities...

To be honest, NO clue. It all depends with the developments surrounding it. If Sarjapur Infosys passes all its hurdles, place will be livable pretty quick. If not might take over five (?) years.

This is purely guess me being abroad. I have invested in Mist valley, I am prepared to wait for long term.
    CommentQuote
  • Could you guide me on how you verified all documents regarding mist valley , do you have any lawyer's contact number whom i can approach. I had quick site visit this weekend & it seems only some south facing sites r left or odd sites. How much appreciation can we expect from south facing plots ....

I am waiting for your reply ,if others can also guide me in this verification stuff ,please help me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by c7ranjit
    Could you guide me on how you verified all documents regarding mist valley , do you have any lawyer's contact number whom i can approach. I had quick site visit this weekend & it seems only some south facing sites r left or odd sites. How much appreciation can we expect from south facing plots ....

I am waiting for your reply ,if others can also guide me in this verification stuff ,please help me.

My close relative referred it so went ahead without checking any papers. Did not face any hurdles during registration. Recently got khatha/ patta no issues.

I have purchased these plots in year 2010 and in Rs. 300+ range. I believe Concorde is selling them around 700s now. So make your own intelligent guess with the price appreciations. Purchased in assumption Infosys will come in the vicinity and this venture will be in big demand. No Infosys till now. Looking in IREF in another thread, number of residential projects are coming up between Hosur and Bagalur stretch. So this area is getting bit attention now.

I bought east facing plots and there was no additional charges then. You can have a good bargain with Developer for South and Odd plots now. Once project is sold out and when demand builds up (not sure how many years??) there may not be a big difference between East or odd or south price wise but definitely there will be more buyers for east facing plots.

** I am not associated with Concorde in any way **
    CommentQuote