The spurt of integrated living experience has become more than just a rage in India. The infrastructural and real estate boom that the subcontinent has been experiencing in recent years has culminated into the modern day “experience” based living or in other words integrated living.

Zuari infraworld India Ltd has emerged as a leading name in the infrastructural scenario of India. With some projects matching up to international standards,
The real estate giant has already turned heads with the stat-of-the-art Garden City in Mysore as well as the Mayavan project in Vrindavan. Both these projects offer the consumers with a unique living experience where the modern amenities of life are amalgamated with natural splendor. There are many number of upcoming real estate projects from other builders are sure to catch the attraction of the affluent class of the society. The new projects are also centering on infrastructural developments in and around Goa and Mumbai- needless to say two of the most sought after real estate locations in India. It is easy to say that one can expect a lot of appreciation from the consumers when the upcoming projects do become viable realities.
I know i am new to this forum so i am sharing my thoughts as well as my works. Hope you all like it.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • So, what's your point? Are you suggesting their projects in Mysore? Sorry..your above message is not clear to me.
    CommentQuote