Last updated: December 16 2016
28 | Posts
10876 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peripheral Ring Road Bangalore Proposed Entry and Exit points

Hi All,

I have recently planned to book a flat in Whitefield area close to the area where PRR is going to come in, to be more accurate the place name is Immadahalli.

The proposed PRR is supposed to be very close to that area.

But I have a doubt. Is PRR going to be a normal surface road or a combination of flyovers and subway ?

The reason I asked is that the flat which I plan to book is on the other side of the PRR, so if its a normal surface road, it can block the other side of the PRR and then i need to travel far to find the entry /exit point. The other point is PRR is going to be a Toll road, so you cannot enter and exit at will.

If its going to be a combination of flyover and subway, then it doesn't effect anybody on either side.

Let me know if anybody have that information or pointers towards that.
    Last edited August 17 2015, 04:39 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Peripheral Ring Road Bangalore Proposed Entry and Exit points

http://kspcb.kar.nic.in/PH/exe_sum_eng_PRRBDA.pdf

Comment

Which project are you talking about?

Comment

SSVR urban flora

Comment

The entry point into Electronic City , I think is somewhere close to Huskur Gate area........ with the metro station also coming at Huskur Gate, I think the neighbourhood of Huskur gate is a good place to invest

Comment

Any updates/info on the peripheral ring road project?

Comment

Any replies here?

Comment

Location of Peripheral Ring Road on sarjapur road

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a plot on chandapura-dommasandra road(Muthanallur cross). i heard chandapura-dommasandra road will become peripheral ring road. is this true ?
                Some say the prr is coming there and some say its not . can some somebody please share where the PRR entry and exit points are for sarjapur road or location of PRR disecting the sarjapur road ?

Thanks!
                Last edited September 11 2015, 11:42 AM. Reason: Name Removed

Comment

Nitin Gadkari makes an offer for Bengaluru's peripheral ring road that Karnataka cannot refuse - The Economic Times

Comment

Recent news was that the width of the road is going to be a total of 75 metres. Earlier it was 100 meters. And that..25 metre stretch along the PRR will be developed as commercial area.
                    Process of land aquisition was underway. Land aquisition is the most difficult and time consuming task you know.
                    Can anybody share latest updates on PRR please.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X