VRR Fortuna, VRR Builders, Sarjapura Road, East Bangalore

Last updated: 1 week ago
50 | Posts
10513 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRR Fortuna, VRR Builders, Sarjapura Road, East Bangalore

Has anyone booked a flat in VRR Fortuna at Sarjapura Road?

I am not sure about the Builder reputation. Although they are saying they have built various projects like VRR Nest at hosur main road, VRR Golden Enclave at Electronic city, VRR Vista at Hoodi Junction, VRR Lakeview at Doddanakundi, VRR Stone Arch at hennur main road, VRR Midtown at Indiranagar.

I have not seen any of these project but anyone out of this flat resident can please tell about this builder reputation.

Re : VRR Fortuna, VRR Builders, Sarjapura Road, East Bangalore

Hi,
    what is the price they are quoting.

Comment

They are quoting 4300/-

Comment

Hi,

Has any one booked here? Looks good location and price seems to be OK considering other projects on Sarjapur Main Road before Carmelaram. I'm thinking of booking here.

Comment

Has anyone booked here. Visited the property on Saturday and they are quoting 4300 psf plus floor rise of 25 psf. If there are 3-4 people we can go there and negotiate as a group. Parking work is on at the moment on the site.

One more query builder is quoting super built up rates, with common area as high as 25-30%, where as other projects I have seen this common area is about 20%. The carpet area pricing is at 5733 psf. Does it make sense to go for this project?
          Last edited August 24 2014, 12:54 AM.

Comment

I also visited the site yesterday. Even though on paper, the base cost is low, overall cost comes out quite high once you include all the other costs, VAT, ST and regn. Super built up area for 2BHK is very high for the sizes of rooms specially bathrooms, and that's how it is translating to high overall amount. Though I liked the location, cost wise, it is not worth IMO unless you are fine to pay ~80L for a 2BHK in that area.

Comment

Any idea on similar projects at better costing in the area?

Comment

I checked out Uber Verdant. It is closer to VRR - 100m ahead. Though the specifications and overall look and feel are better, HT lines running through the property is a major concern. The same developer (Mana) has other smaller projects around Sarjapura area but have not checked out those.

Comment

VRR Fortuna Sarjapur road

Seems to be an excellent option considering the SEZ coming up just next to Decathlon/Flyover and Wipro campus after it . It has Confident leo, Uber Verdant and Palazza city and Grove in the proximity . It took me 7 mins to reach the site from Sarjapur Big Bazaar on a Saturday morning , hence the 4.5 kms distance from ORR is not a problem at all .

If anyone is booking please let me know . i am planning for the same .
                  Last edited September 5 2014, 09:56 PM. Reason: Contact details shared.

Comment

Hi,

What is the best price/sq ft offered?? Plz let me know.
                    Thanks!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X