Collapse

VRR Fortuna, VRR Builders, Sarjapura Road, East Bangalore

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
50 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : VRR Fortuna, VRR Builders, Sarjapura Road, East Bangalore

Around 4200/sq ft .If you can bargain you may .....

Comment

As of today price is still 4300 psft before negotiation. My guess is the builder isn't getting many buyers. The marketing guys are after my life for a site visit. They don't even provide transport to the site but still keep forcing to come and have a look.

I got the brochure of the property. My heart sank when I compared the Carpet area/ super built up area ratio. As per the brochure with out the dead spaces, foyer etc it was a poor 60%

I have seen the other properties of the builder from outside. VRR Lakeview in Doddenekundi etc. Decent construction. He seems like a decent B grade builder, better than those single building builders. His projects at least have multiple blocks.

Haven't been to the site as of now. Don't compare the time on a weekday. The two roads that branch off the sarjapur road, Harlur Road and Hosa road, their junctions on the Sarjapura road are utter chaos in the morning peak hour traffic.

Comment

I am a techie looking to buy in a 10 kms radius of marathalli, a 3 BHK RTM or possession by Dec 2015 max. Budget 60-70 L. Any leads appreciated. Need to go with a reputed builder even if not mantri/ brigade prestige. I need a society with good management and kids play area etc. Any clues, please let me know

Comment

Google up! Sarjapura road, this is after Wipro I guess

Comment

Carpet area

@Paulmit - thanks for pointing out on the carpet area ratio to the SBA ratio .

I did some calculation myself and also validated via some friends . I get a 70% carpet area which I think is within the average to fair percent . I checked with some Purvankaras and Sobhas , they are offering a 68-70% too .

Let me know if you think otherwise .

Comment

Originally posted by newbuyer16 View Post
              @Paulmit - thanks for pointing out on the carpet area ratio to the SBA ratio .

I did some calculation myself and also validated via some friends . I get a 70% carpet area which I think is within the average to fair percent . I checked with some Purvankaras and Sobhas , they are offering a 68-70% too .

Let me know if you think otherwise .
              Cool, I wasn't calculating the dead spaces etc. Also I still need to go to the site and check out the project. haven't done that so far. Planning to go there this weekend. Anyone wanna join?

Only dampener for me in this project is the completion date. Not sure if I fund the rent + EMIs in a single income

Comment

Folks who have booked in VRR Fortuna ..any new updates ? any owners group formed ? has anyone signed the agreement ?

Comment

Price Update

Comment

Hello,

What is the possession date? I heard the earlier Dec 2016 is shifted now to Dec 2017?

Also, is SBI loan approved for this yet? Earlier it wasn't.

Thanks.
                    Last edited November 28 2014, 09:29 PM. Reason: fixed typo

Comment

Hi All,

Is someone aware if VRR got OC for any previous projects? Based on that probably we could conclude if they will provide OC for Fortuna and nest.

Thanks!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X