Last updated: June 29 2015
6 | Posts
2295 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings Square, Bright Wave Projects, Sarjapur, Bangalore

Hi,

Has anyone happened to check out the property King Square by Bright Wave, Sarjapur? Not able to find any reviews or suggestions.
    Any pointers would be helpful...

Thanks,

Re : Kings Square, Bright Wave Projects, Sarjapur, Bangalore

the area is good but about the project even i would like to know

Comment

Hi,

Has anyone verified and booked the flat in this pre-launch project? Is it a BDA approved project?

Regards,
      Suman

Comment

One of my friend bought a property near Sarjapur road. I liked the area and planning to purchase a property near to sarjapur or JP nagar. I too want to know the details of it.

Comment

The project is BDA approved. Have booked one 3bhk here. Looks good to me.

Comment

Hi Neha,

Thanks for your input. I am bit tempted after looking at project's gallery pics. As you booked the apartment at Kings Square project, so I hope you must have verified this property through your legal channels before proceeding so did you check below aspects
            - BDA Approval No. because not seen any BDA Approval number over there posters, however generally construction companies specifically highlighted this approval to encase quickly their investments.
            - 'A' Khata as it comes under Kodathi village which comes under Gram Panchayat.
            - Parking plan as most of builder do not disclose this aspect. After possession, all flat owners start rushing for better space.
            - Does agreement talks abt OC&CC from BDA, What will be action in case project delay, How long maintenance will be borne by builder.
            - As it is joint venture so agreement between two parties etc..
            - While booking only few were left for you to choose
            Kindly provide your feedback, which would help us make decision.

Regards,
            Rohan
            Last edited April 4 2015, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Hi Rohan

Apologies, I do not check this account often. Please find my responses inline.

Not sure if it helps you now.
              - BDA Approval No. because not seen any BDA Approval number over there posters, however generally construction companies specifically highlighted this approval to encase quickly their investments.

Yes, it is BDA approved but I am not aware of approval number. My Lawyer did all the verification.
              - 'A' Khata as it comes under Kodathi village which comes under Gram Panchayat.

Again not sure about A Khata. But lawyer did verify a lot about land division and family hierarchy to ensure that land is suitable for construction and builder has all the rights.
              - Parking plan as most of builder do not disclose this aspect. After possession, all flat owners start rushing for better space.

- Parking is Closed parking. However he has not shared any parking plan as such.
              - Does agreement talks abt OC&CC from BDA, What will be action in case project delay, How long maintenance will be borne by builder.

- Yes OC and CC will be provided and we have discussed and confirmed this with builder. In case of any delay, builder will give 8k per month for 2BHK and 10K/month for 3BHK house as a compensation till the handover of the house.
              - As it is joint venture so agreement between two parties etc..

- Agreement copy and other related documents were well verified by lawyer and he had co-ordinated with the builder to get other related docs
              - While booking only few were left for you to choose

- Since I booked almost a year back, I had good number of houses to choose from.

Regards
              Neha

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X