Last updated: 1 week ago
4 | Posts
2104 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belmont, Citrus Ventures, Nandi Hills, Bangalore

Hi All,

Do any one has inputs on Citrus Belmont project located near Nandi Hills. Channel Partners are Jupiter Infra. I was interested in purchasing a plot there.

Regards,

Re : Belmont, Citrus Ventures, Nandi Hills, Bangalore

Next Citrus projects, I have booked in BHEL OFFICERS Layout, which is about 150 acres layout, with Clubhouse, Multitheme Parks and others.
    Good investment, for more info reply me.

Comment

Citrus Belmont

Originally posted by harivishnu View Post
      Next Citrus projects, I have booked in BHEL OFFICERS Layout, which is about 150 acres layout, with Clubhouse, Multitheme Parks and others.
      Good investment, for more info reply me.
      Hi ,

I have bought a plot In Citrus Belmont near nandi Hills , they are very transparent and customer friendly. The project is very good . they are providing what they have promised.. I am happy with the developments they are doing . good for investment and their pricing is also reasonable for the developments they are providing

Comment

Not many of the plots are released by CUDA hence not legal to register or deliver, got info last week from local and other projects near by like DS,Cant.Castles and MSR. Staying away is better and there are few RERA complaints on this projects filed in 2018.

VK Aditya

Comment

harivishnu I got to know about BHEL project. Can you share some reviews about it?
          Last edited 5 days ago.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X