I'm working in whitefield area, Bangalore and wanted to purchase a flat near to this area. This will be helpful for me to overcome extra traffic hurdles. Does anybody have idea about builders in this area?
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Even am looking for a property in & around whitefield. Pls let me know incase if you find any good ones. I'm currently looking at Assetz marq and there is one more in pre launch from krishvi in brookefield (krishvi wisteria)

Pls share if you come across any other projects as well
    CommentQuote
  • The following location seems to be strategically good and I am pointing out three projects.While the fourth one is on the main road.
    1] SBB Touchstone.Nallurhalli.
    Not sure of quality.Floor plan is ok.Price low.Go and check out.Completed project.
    2] Mahaveer Tranquil.Nallurhalli.
    Good quality.Nice floor plan.Price medium range,yet affordable.Fifty percent done.
    The location of these two is ideal for IT guys.Four roads connect these two projects.If you go one km east you will reach whitfield varthur road.If you go one km north you will reach ITPL. If you go half a km east you will reach EPIP area and you reach John Welch centre,Vydehi hospital area.Many IT companies are there.If you go one km south you reach Marathhalli-Varthur road where Sigma tech park is situated.
    3] Aditya.On the way to Nallurhalli.
    Quality is ok.Floor plan is ok.Price is not known.Ready project.Near Brigade IRV,new temple road.A little more farther than other projects.
    4] Gopalan Atlantis.
    Everybody knows.Price is high.
    I pointed out slightly inside projects because of the likely affordability factor and location. and you reach John Welch centre,Vydehi hospital area.Many IT companies are there.If you go one km south you reach Marathhalli-Varthur road where Sigma tech park is situated.
    Quality is ok.Floor plan is ok.Price is not known.Ready project.Near Brigade IRV,new temple road.A little more farther than other projects.
    4] Gopalan Atlantis.
    I pointed out slightly inside projects because of the likely affordability factor and location. and you reach John Welch centre,Vydehi hospital area.Many IT companies are there.If you go one km south you reach Marathhalli-Varthur road where Sigma tech park is situated.
    4] Gopalan Atlantis.
    I pointed out slightly inside projects because of the likely affordability factor and location.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rambler..good inputs...by any chance, did you check VDB willowfarm ? Please share your feedback..Also on amrutha value
    CommentQuote
  • VDB good but expensive.
    Amrutha-----no comments.
    CommentQuote