Plots in Gated Communities

Last updated: August 24 2014
6 | Posts
1688 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plots in Gated Communities

Hi, I'm looking to invest in a plot, preferably in a gated community. Does anyone have any suggestions for projects of reputed builders I can visit. Thanks!

Re : Plots in Gated Communities

^^ Quote your preferred location, budget so that people can share their suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by flowerbud View Post
      Hi, I'm looking to invest in a plot, preferably in a gated community. Does anyone have any suggestions for projects of reputed builders I can visit. Thanks!
      Did you finally invested in the plot..? If yes, than please share the details.

Comment

@Flamingo:
        Check Urban Habitat https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...e-east?t=40406

Comment

PSR Icon Valley: Jigni-Anekal Road

Originally posted by flowerbud View Post
          You need to be careful while buying these plots/sites, They need to be approved by BDA/BMDRA and they initially release only 60 % of the total sites for registration. After 2 years based on layout development they will release the balance 40% sites and provide final approval. Hence while buying just check whether yout plot is released for regsitration by BMDRA. Most of the builders do not reveal these info and sell non released sites also.

PSR Icon valley has clear titles (Jigni-Aekal Road) of size 30ft x 40ft and you can try that. Mostly it is sold out but still you may get few sites.
          Last edited August 24 2014, 09:04 PM. Reason: IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X