Clear All

• Investment Option in north Bangalore

Hi all

want to invest 20L to 30L in north bangalore either in flat or plot

please suggest some good investment options

Thanks

Re : Investment Option in north Bangalore

Hi Mahantesh,

Even i am looking to invest in North Bangalore. I have already short listed couple of plot projects near the upcoming Aerospace and hardware park. Let me know if you want any help.

Regards,
    Flamingo

Comment

Hi Mahantesh,

If you are buying a site near Aero SEZ, hardware park and Finance city you must verify each and every paper given by developer with legal expert.

check my review on same forum on Highlife properties - https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...galore?t=80345

Comment

Hi Shiva,

Yes, i agree with you. We should check each and every paper before we make any financial transactions.

The projects which i have shortlisted are Flamingo properties, Kyros Infra and and 7Hills properties. They all are BIAPPA approved projects. They all seems to be genuine guys (atleast till now..)

I suggest forum members to share their (good/bad) experience if they have dealt with these guys before.

Regards,
        Flamingo

Comment

Hi,
          I was also looking at buying site in that area, and have enquired with Flamingo and 7 hills. What is the price they are quoting. Looks like they want to cash in on the idea of the parks coming up and quoting in the mid 2k per sq ft range, which I believe is on the higher side for this area.

Comment

They are quoting more than 2000/sqft which is way too high. Some sites in that area are available at 1800/sqft which are also BIAAPA approved. I am finalising that.

Comment

Hi Again,

Check out this one Ongoing Projects :: 7 Hills Properties

They seem to be genuine one. May be we all (prospective investors)can connect with each other and get a better offer.

Comment

biappa approved plots

What are the other layouts which you have finalised at less than 2000 per sqft?

Comment

I am also interested in this investment. Let me know if you are all going as a group. my personal email id: pujya2010@.com

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X