Sort by :
Filter by :
- what is the exact location of shriram greenfield?CommentQuote0Flag
- No information ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by poddarwhat is the exact location of shriram greenfield?
from Budigere Cross on NH4, you go to Pretige Tranquility (around 2.5kM), cross the main gate of Tranquility facing the road and immediately after that you will see a right turn. Take that turn and from there onwards it is arnd 2 kms, the greenfield posters from there should help you from there onwards.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi, can anyone provide the pros and cons of buying in this project, given its location. I have heard that this area has a BBMP dumpyard nearby. Please provide some inputs.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by nitaphHi, can anyone provide the pros and cons of buying in this project, given its location. I have heard that this area has a BBMP dumpyard nearby. Please provide some inputs.
The dumpyard you were mentioning (Mandur) has been relieved off dumping from Dec 14 onwards(you can confirm this from news on internet) and also that place was around 4-5 kms from the project location so take your call now.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any one booking into Shriram properties,must look into following...
1. Get draft copy of sale agreement. If marketing people does not give, try to get from people who has already booked flats. Sale agreement is the only document which will be telling what as consumer you will be getting.
2. Add clause in sale agreement for getting khata and OC.
3. Ask for CC.
4. Look for UDS value in sale agreement.
5. If you think that sale agreement is too much builder friendly, get help of a lawyer.
6. Dont look into marketing plan...you need to get real development plan...which may get changed also. Builder cant change plans after DOD is registered. For example ask where is the location of STP? STP smells stink as currently faced by owners in Shriram smriti apartment on attibele sarjapur road.
7. Check for legal issues mentioned in sale agreement carefully. You can go here to --> https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/bangalore-real-estate/27176-shriram-smrithi-shriram-properties-sarjapur-east-bangalore/page15?t=29157&page=15
For details and issues faced by current residents.
8. Try to get engineering plan for flat layout...Carpet area may be less compared to what marketing people say.
9. Check for water issue..how many bore-well will builder provide...get in writing on sale agreement..
Never believe on marketing guys..get everything in writing.CommentQuote2Flag
- There are many things to look, before you get proper idea...i mentioned only few...CommentQuote1Flag
- has anybody book in this project and provide me some reviewsCommentQuote0Flag
- I have paid token advance and blocked a 3bhk in Shriram Green fields (Redy to Move in) phase 1, Budigere cross Bangalore.
They do not have the OC yet and also the NOC from water and electrict board I guess. They said they will get the OC by august end 2019.
I saw some people are doing interiors in A and B blocks phase 1.
The possession date that the sales guy told me is end of July 2019. I saw my unit and all the flooring and wiring is done except the flooring in master bed room.
When are they expected to get the NOC and OC and also the all the approvals? Any information regarding this will really help me.CommentQuote0Flag