Hello friends,
We are planning to book an apartment in nestcon aishwarya apartments in whitefield Bangalore.
We were impressed with the project and the builder has agreed to provide the required approvals as well .
Has anybody booked or considered booking an apartment in this project ,if so what are your views/reviews on it.

Thankyou for your help

Venkata
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Venkata,

Have you already booked the apartment . I am also interested in the property.

The only drawback seems to be that the builder does not want me to go to SBI .. citing delay in time. ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Jagan,
    We have booked an apartment here.
    It is true that there is lot more paperwork/running around involved with SBI..but if you know anybody in the SBI loan processing dept i guess it would be easier.

Take care
    Venkata
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, sorry for reviving an old thread. We have recently booked an apartment in Nestcon Aishwarya from a few remaining flats. The builder showed me the OC which they already got. They are also claiming to give the khata as soon as possible. Anyone already taken possession and moved in here? Can we trust the builder even after all these? What is the general impression on the build quality? Please help. TIA
    CommentQuote