Hi All,
I would really appreciate if forum members/experts shared their view for me.
Currently I am not in India and I am planning to come back after couple of years. I am thinking to buy a pre-launch/ongoing Villa. As I am not working in India, I am open to buy in any part of bangalore. It might be a investment or my own use, my budget would be 70-80Lakhs

Thanks for your help

Mohammed Ali
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I was in a similiar dilema except that I stay in bangalore.

At your budget 70L - 80L, getting a villa in BDA / BBMP limits will be a issue. You can go for BMRDA.

I have taken one at Urban Greens in Sarjapur Bagalur road. The construction is going on now and though it is not lightning fast, it is still acceptable. There are quite some projects like that around Sarjapur / Electronic City outskirts.
    CommentQuote
  • If you are looking in E-city, you have many options. I have taken Aratt Amora in Jigani. You may look into it.
    CommentQuote
  • Check if there are any prelaunch, launched projects with top builders like Mantri, Prestige, Brigade, Totalenvironment builders etc. Then try to check whether those projects are ranging within your budget or not & finalize according to your requirement.
    CommentQuote
  • I had seen a individual villa in Horamavu.It was architect designed with tapered roof.Living room had a double height ceiling. Nicely constructed. I could not buy as it was over my budget. The builder was quoting 99 lakhs,maybe you could try negotiating with him.
    Regards...
    CommentQuote