Hi,
Has any one looked into this project Cyprus Oak by Brahma Holdings, Begur Road.
The location is Chowdeswari Layout. Around 3.5 Kms from bommanahalli Junction.
I checked out the project. On the face of it, the construction looks good. The Plan is also very decent when compared to the other second tier builders. But I am not able to find enough information about this builder. How reliable they are.

They are saying that the handover is by Jan 2015 and they have started the marketing only now and that is their tactics.

It appears that the builder was earlier referred to as Deccan properties and their last project was near Vijaya Bank Layout called Deccan Expressions and a couple of projects in HSR layout Brundavan Presidency or something like that.
Their website is not functional . I am not getting enough information about the Management.
Please share if you have any information on this Builder/their projects.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Cyprus Oak Near Bommanahalli

Hello all,

I just spoke to agent of Cyprus Oak and they have the flats ready Jan 2015.
    I would like to have details about builder. How reliable they are.
    How beneficial is the area Bommanahalli with a standpoint of living and not on investment
    purpose.

They have quoted 3165 /sq ft rate.

Please provide your valuable suggestions.

Regards

Dell1944
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I spoke to the owner. He said they will not be providing OC & CC as no builder is providing in Bangalore and he said he will arrange for getting Katha. So I am not going ahead with this property as I foresee problems in future
    CommentQuote
  • Shrinivas83,

Thank you for the update. Any other builder/property you have an eye on which is decent within 35L range. (i am basically intrested in ready to move in flat)

Thank you
    CommentQuote