Real Estate Ongoing Rates Hyped In Electronic City, Bangalore

Last updated: January 9 2015
9 | Posts
1959 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate Ongoing Rates Hyped In Electronic City, Bangalore

Many projects got launched and all branded builders are quoting very high prices

SNN greenbay 1100 sqft 2bhk 63L - possession after 3 years
    Prestige sun rise park - 1100sqft 2bhk 64L - possession after 3 years
    Laa moon stone 1100sqft 2bhk 60L - possession in two years
    Godrrej ecity 1100sqft 2bhk 60L - possession in two years
    Shriram signia 1100 sqft 2bhk 64L - possession in two years
    Shoba silicon oasis 1300 sqft 2bhk 90L - possession in three years

After three years,do any one buy a 2bhk with 1100sqft for 80L-Icr ? and can they get rent more than 20K ? what about all the interest they are going to pay till possession ? I guess 3500/sqft is the decent price for ecity and more than that is not worth it

There is no sign of metro for minimum 6-7 years

Re : Real Estate Ongoing Rates Hyped In Electronic City, Bangalore

Good point...it may be ok somewhat for own use....but for investors I dunno how it can work out....in 3 yrs minimum interest for 64 lacs(own or bank funded) will be ~12lacs....I live in a complex with huge open spaces and great functioning amenities and owners are struggling to get 85 lacs for their 1500 sqft 3 bhk flat...

Comment

which area is not hyped ?
      Everybody talks of metro but Banglore needs flyovers more than metro. Metro is useful when your work place and home are closely linked to metro stations.Singapore has almost similar links, you don't have to walk far from home or office as such clusters have been built there. If you have to walk a mile from home to reach station and another mile to reach office after getting down then metro is of little use. Metro is just a name for hiking prices irrationally.Watch the junctions with flyovers you will realize the need for such links.With a fraction of the cost of metro it can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by totaraam View Post
        Good point...it may be ok somewhat for own use....but for investors I dunno how it can work out....in 3 yrs minimum interest for 64 lacs(own or bank funded) will be ~12lacs....I live in a complex with huge open spaces and great functioning amenities and owners are struggling to get 85 lacs for their 1500 sqft 3 bhk flat...

It is easy to say our flat costs 85L,but if you will try to sell then you will get to know the real picture.

50L for 2bhk and 60L for 3bhk are the maximum price for ecity area even from any top builder.

Comment

Is north bangalore not hyped?? I will say hyped more than e-city just because of airport... is this criteria to justify 5000rs/sft and above??
          it does not have the infrastructure which e-city has as of now. it does not have any plans of metro for another decade either.
          Last edited March 3 2015, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Real estate works on future expectations (similar to stocks, only difference RE will be longterm) so the prices include the expected growth of an area in addition to the current state of the area. So generally the upcoming areas will have higher "expected growth" part in the price as compared to a already developed area. Certainly, north bangalore is the most hyped part of bangalore RE.

Comment

How about a launch with these parameters:

Price 3000/- per sq.ft.
              Carpet area = 80+% of SBA
              Construction time = 1 year
              Richter 9/0 proof building
              transforming apartment as per needs
              Internal layout as per my needs

Let me know if you find something like that.
              Cheers

Comment

From the promises, it seems to be a Dreams GK Flat

Originally posted by sonisharad View Post
                How about a launch with these parameters:

Price 3000/- per sq.ft.
                Carpet area = 80+% of SBA
                Construction time = 1 year
                Richter 9/0 proof building
                transforming apartment as per needs
                Internal layout as per my needs

Let me know if you find something like that.
                Cheers
                Last edited January 9 2015, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Basically builders are trying to en-cash the greediness of the buyers. So builders are jacking up the prices on regular basis, so investors will be in hurry to catch up their piece of cake in the artificial boom. During the construction progress, every builder increases the price twice in a year, so who ever booked first, they feel that they are gained,but the actual market price will be known once this investor tries to sell his property in the market for end users. So to avoid such things buyers should be cautious and should have practical approach and not to be fooled by the real estate agents and companies.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X