Hi all,

Recently my maid went for a weekend job for this company Dreamz infra, which is located at Teachers colony, Koramangala, Near Silk Board (Bus Stand),Bangalore – 560034. She asked to act like a customer along with other people, gave a duplicate cheque book and She was asked to pretend as if she is buying a house. She told me that they are also REAL customers who are buying flats on seeing these drama people.

Please beware of this DREAMZ INFRA.

thanks,
Ani
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • lol...builder is a cheater
    CommentQuote
  • Just like country vacation holiday sale gag...

To all potential customers. Please ask the builder if any national bank (like SBI) has approved the project. Also verify from Bank if this project is approved. Go ahead only then. Speculation is for investors who can win some & lose some. Not for folks planning to move into the apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't buy any property from Dreamz. I'm a victim who lost 1lach. I have seen people invest 30lachs 5years back and not got a leaf moved in any of the property this firm says they are building. Their employees are rowdys. One guy was about to hit me when I asked my money back.
    CommentQuote
  • Read this -

The Bengaluru police is in a fix. In their custody is a man who has allegedly duped at least 5000 people, to the tune of Rs 1500 crore. But they cannot arrest him - they have only detained him - because Sachin Naik is not the director of the companies involved in the scam.

Read more at:
    http://www.thenewsminute.com/article...ople-bengaluru
    CommentQuote
  • Some Good News:

Bengaluru: The Karnataka Government has ordered a CID probe into alleged irregularities in real estate firm Dreams Infra for cheating thousands of people.

Dreams Infra, proprietor Sachin Naik along with nine of his associates were arrested by Madiwala police on Monday and are now in Police custody. Naik floated three real estate companies - Dreams Infra, TGS Construction and Gruh Kalyan Properties, conned people by collecting advance money and never allotted a flat. When confronted to show the progress, victims alleged that Naik showed random under construction buildings to mislead his customers.

Read more at:
    http://www.news18.com/news/india/chi...e-1360229.html
    CommentQuote