Last updated: February 14 2013
13 | Posts
6508 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shriram Sahana

Hi All,
    Any feedback on Shriram Sahana project on yelahanka dodaballapur road ? The project seems reasonably valued and the overall thing looks good with just 350 odd apts in 7 acres of land.
    Purva, HM, Prestige, NCC urban are quoting much higher (~3000 psqft) than what this guy is asking for (2550). The location too looks very good with Cauvery water and BDA approval. I m looking to buy a flat in this project, the upside to the price seems huge from these levels in the next 2-3 yrs.
    Does anyone have any feedback on the same ???

TIA

Re : Shriram Sahana

well, I've seen a few Shriram properties as well, while all their properties seem reasonably priced, I've heard quite a few complaints about the quality of their construction. You might want to do a little bit of research on that front before you go ahead. I'm trying to do that at my end.

Comment

Yes Nand you may be correct about
      However what is noteworthy about this project is that this has FDI investments involved in it, so the guys have been telling me that in terms of quality/amenities this project will be state of the art. They have a model apartment on display on the site.

They have tied up with Venkataraman associates for engineering/architecture for the first time. These are the same guys who have done several projects like :
      Ongoing :
      Brigade Gateway
      Purva Venezia
      VDB - Nusa Dua
      Belani Hiland Willows
      Prestige Nottinghill
      Prestige Southridge
      Purva Highlands
      Purva Atria
      Shriram - Sahana
      Sterling Villa Grande

Completed :
      Adarsh Palace
      Prestige Montecarlo
      Prestige Exotica
      Prestige Abshot
      Prestige Greenwoods
      Prestige Ozone Villas

See the elevation and pics here :
      http://www.vagroup.com/c4-o-p9/c4-o-p9.html

Thanks

Comment

nishant, thanks for the feedback. Have you had a look at HM North City? Apart from the prices, what do you think of the builder? Is the HM Group credible? I'll share some info from the research that I've done about them, but was curious to know what you think.

Comment

HM should be ok as well. I havent seen much of their properties but then at the same time i havent heard any -ve about them either. So it should be good as well.

How many flats are there in HM north city in 9 acres ?? I suppose the construction density should be pretty high since its a low rise.

Infact I consider these Srirams, HMs and ilks as much better than the Purvas/Sobhas etc who heavily overcharge for the facilities.

Comment

Originally posted by nandshah View Post
            well, I've seen a few Shriram properties as well, while all their properties seem reasonably priced, I've heard quite a few complaints about the quality of their construction. You might want to do a little bit of research on that front before you go ahead. I'm trying to do that at my end.
            As rightly said their quality really sucks, their business model is such that - a 3BHK should not go beyond 45 Lakhs in suburb areas and in CBD or prime areas not more than 65 Lakhs.

Since they had got hold of Land long back. Their intention is not to provide quality homes, ppl easily get carried away by seeing the price 45 Lakhs which is within the reach . Be careful they and other greedy Home developers have the practice of Last 2 floors not actually get sanctioned.

Just see NDTV Property show - They will never show shriram properties on their pick. No idea if others are paying NDTV to show them on tv.

Experts on the show, buying a home is not just buying 4 walls. But Home were you need to live in peace. So be careful with small prize tickets . They use all 3 rd grade building materials. Once you have bought then only you can come to know about these facts.

Coming to suhaana / sahaana are very old by age of construction by the time they get NOC for customers to occupy.

Cauvery water doesn't flow to all wards/areas of yelahanka.

All these information is only for first time buyers.

Comment

Originally posted by netcupid View Post
              As rightly said their quality really sucks, their business model is such that - a 3BHK should not go beyond 45 Lakhs in suburb areas and in CBD or prime areas not more than 65 Lakhs.

Since they had got hold of Land long back. Their intention is not to provide quality homes, ppl easily get carried away by seeing the price 45 Lakhs which is within the reach . Be careful they and other greedy Home developers have the practice of Last 2 floors not actually get sanctioned.

Just see NDTV Property show - They will never show shriram properties on their pick. No idea if others are paying NDTV to show them on tv.

Experts on the show, buying a home is not just buying 4 walls. But Home were you need to live in peace. So be careful with small prize tickets . They use all 3 rd grade building materials. Once you have bought then only you can come to know about these facts.

Coming to suhaana / sahaana are very old by age of construction by the time they get NOC for customers to occupy.

Cauvery water doesn't flow to all wards/areas of yelahanka.

All these information is only for first time buyers.
              LOL most of what is write above is wrong. Quality wise I have found them to be pretty good. Please see feedback for some of the newer Shriram projects.

Property shows showcase properties of builders who pay them to do so. This is from first hand experience.

In Suhaana you will not get a 2 bhk for less than 50L. Sahaana is fully sold (and you will not get a 2 BHK there for less than 55L).
              Though I have heard that they have some sanction issues in Suhaana - which they expect to resolve.

I do not get the age of construction part.. Sahana started in 2009 and will complete in first half of 2013, are you saying that they took a long time. Infact projects by most of the big builders which started in 2008/2009 and even 2007 got delayed by a much bigger amount. Infact Sahana was one of the projects which went through pretty smoothly when most of the other builder had stopped constructions in 2009/10.

Also in Sahaana A/B/C blocks are already occupied (NOC was granted long time back). F/G are in the process and D/E shall be handed over in Feb.

I and my friend are buyers in Sahaana and it is just facts that I am putting here.

Comment

Even I will disagree with NetCupid. I am very satisfied till now with my investment with Shriram in terms of Appreciation, VFM pricing, Quality etc. They have been very accommodating to most of my requests. Yes they may not come with full front page ads, glamorous brochure and property shows but till this point they have been very transparent and no-nonsense .

Also before making my mind I cross verified with 3 other people in my company who have Invested and no one complained infact most of them spoke good things only.

Comment

Correct infact as all the people we were very happy with the fact that Shriram had been listening to us wrt the whole project plan and they actually accommodated some of our requests and changed some of the aspects of the final project plan.

Infact I have always found the second tier guys (nitesh/shriram etc etc) to be far more receptive of the end customers need than the first tier ones.

Comment

project sahana isn't showcased on shriram properties website. I want to know why.
                    I'm looking to buy in Block D of sahana. I'd like to have some feedback on current prices, quality of work,etc from Mr Nishant Sharma. If I could talk to you(Mr Sharma), it would be even better.

TIA

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X