Hi,
I'm from Tamilnadu and new to bangalore , I'm planning on investing 50lacs (max) on a 2 or 3bhk apartment in bangalore (no particular preferred location).
I'm looking for 20k/month rent from the apartment.
Which place is suited for my need and budget?
After some research , it looks like electronics city , whitefield and sarjapur are good locations to invest. Among these , which is better in yielding good rent and property price will also increase in the future?
The location should be good so that I can get people easily for rent and good rent also.

Thanks in advance.

PS: If you can guide me to a property that suits my needs ,, please let me know.
ready to move in till 1yr completion date is fine.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am also looking for the same.Please share your inputs
    CommentQuote
  • 20K rent for 50L property looks unlikely as the yield would be 5% then. I think you can close to 20K in whitefield or sarjapur road. One closer to marathahalli jn should be ideal.
    CommentQuote
  • Rental yields on Residential properties is close to 2% per annum. The only thing which kept people going on such properties with the so called capital gains. But in the last 2-3 years, even the capital gains portion has disappeared.

If you have 50 lakhs- keep it in a Bank FD at 9%.Take 6.5% of thereabout post tax income. Why break your head and lose your peace by investing in apartments which dont sell and hardly give you 2% returns.
    CommentQuote