Hi All,

Anybody has any idea on Vaastu Structures. Have gone thru their site , they have built few apartments in Bangalore.Recently they have launched Vaastu Dew Flower in Whitefield.And the rate/sq ft is also quiet cheap . Also heard that they are providing OC and CC for every projects.

Can anyone please help me out in giving some proper information on these builders. Didnt find much information on these builders on internet.

Thanks
Kavya
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello Kavya,

I own & live in one of their buildings. Their construction is OK . Better than many other small scale builders. I bought 7 years back ... now they must have improved their quality with time :-)

Bottom-line: You can rely on these builders. By the way what is the current rate in dew flower?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Nuthakki,

They are charging around 3000/sq ft I guess.

Anybody who booked a flat there ??
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,

Even interested in this vaastu Dew flower project in whitefield. Kavya, did you follow after that?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey kavyamty; What's the update on this? Did you make a purchase?

Can anyone provide me more information on this builder reputation. I haven't heard much about this builder. Is it their first project or have they delivered more so far? Please help.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone...

I have recently booked a 3bhk apartment. Does anyone booked the apartment?

How's the locality? apartment built quality is good. reaching to site from Kadugodi is a worry. Please do comment on this project.
    CommentQuote