Last updated: February 5 2015
3 | Posts
996 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Plot in Bangalore North- CLOSED

Hi everyone,

I am a new member in this forum, I've been looking for plot in Bangalore North (in and around KR Puram, Banaswadi, Ramamurthy Nagar, Hegde Nagar areas)

could please suggest any ongoing residential projects ? Kindly note i am looking for house construction within 2 years.

Re : Looking for Plot in Bangalore North- CLOSED

I looked confident Lilian in near TC palya which is a BDA approved layout but their quote seems very high for that locality.

Comment

Dear Skandan,
      What are they quoting at Confident Lilian? I looked online and it says around 58L for a 30X40 ft plot. Do you think it is a good place to invest?
      Thanks.

Comment

The quote that i got was 4500/- & most of the plots available in phase 1 are odd sites. They have also launched phase2 & pending BDA approvals. Enquiring in the surroundings it looks like the price range in that locality is 3500 - 4000, we could be paying more due to BDA approval & confident brand. This is next to Hebron luxury villas & close to TC palya main road. people who brought the plot during the intial launch have seen good appreciation.
        -------------------------

Follow on https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...galore?t=34584
        Last edited February 5 2015, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X