Hi All,
Has anyone bought a property with Blue Valley? I was thinking of buying a plot in the gates community of North Town.

It is located in Devanahalli. Just wanted to check if it is worth investing since the prices in Devanahalli are very high while we don't see any development interns of jobs etc. All we see is there is an airport and the ITIR region work hasn't even started.

Any feedback will be highly appreciated.
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    I am also interested in buying property in a gated community in N Bangalore. I visited North town. It looks good. It is in a good location. Maybe it is worth to invest for few years. There is a ITIR coming up on DB road. Thinking of going ahead. Please let me know if you are trying to invest there.
    Can you send me a PM?
    CommentQuote
  • ITIR surely will take years to get going. With the IT companies quite settled in & around ORR, it surely will take quite a boom or freebies to take them to undeveloped areas & setup shop. Employees are the backbone of IT industry, I don't see they moving so far way when there are options nearby.
    CommentQuote
  • Many companies have expressed their interest in ITIR and the widening of NH207 has started already. If you look at the number of properties and their quotes prices, it seems there could be some real appreciation in coming years. If you are looking to invest and wait for few years, one may get better returns. As far as North town is located, it is closer to Devanahalli (2-3kms) and it is ready for regn. Moreover there are many Tech and Business park around airport. Just google "Devanahalli Developments".
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Geeyes...... you are right. Companies have expressed their interest. But expressing an interest and actually opening wallets to spend money is lot different.

A few years ago, Magadi road had a lot of buzz, but it's not developed till date. Every other builder(small one) had a plot there.

Before actually making a decision to buy one in north tow, I actually wanted to take the opinion of a few people like you.

Can you send me your number and we can have a chat about it as we both are interested?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I couldn't send PM to,you. You can try to send your no. Thru PM
    CommentQuote
  • I guess you are buying for investment purpose with a expectation of reasonable appreciation over a period. As all of investors aware, any investment is based on speculation, so is real estate. One could do his homework, consult and take an educated decision hoping for the best returns on investments. Given one's busy schedule, you can do limited timely research and take a decision abut investment. When and how much these companies(ITIR based or any) will open their wallets is anybody's guess. Do you think the prices of the plots will be same by the time people like you and me know this? So there is a bit of luck also involves here I guess luck favors the bravos(risk takers)
    So, it depends on your risk appetite as well. I guess one should have a reasonable expectation and stick to his own situation.
    Coming back to the property (North Town) of your interest, I felt it's location is key. Not too many properties nearby except PC Realty. North town looks well planned. I am still weighing my options and expectations. Have you considered any other locations nearby? I considered DB Road/IVC Road as well. There are many layouts in those areas as well.
    Try to send your no thru PM. We can chat in detail.
    CommentQuote
  • You are absolutely right. It is a bit of luck and a bit of right decision.

I am new to the forum, let me find out the way to connect.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also newbie here . So I don't know how to send PM! Please check this link that I found which may solve the issue

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/iref%C2%AE-lounge/questions-suggestions/30331-not-able-to-send-receive-pm-s-other-issues-being-faced/page2?t=32283&page=2

My count is still < 10. :(. If you have more than 10 posts, you can try. Else we will continue until we reach 10 posts :)
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Let me try
    CommentQuote
  • tried sending messageds, but the "Send Messages" is disabled for you......
    CommentQuote
  • JFYI the widened road nh207 does not pass from aditya North town but takes a left turn 2-3 km before it.

It makes sense atleast from investment point of view to be closer to the main roads.

Pc realty is bang on this new widened road. Just my view. Have invested in pc realty.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. But it is less than 2-3 far from North town I guess. It may be good or bad depending on how you look into that. Highways are noisy always and may be it is better to bit away but still close enough to reach. BTW, it is much quicker to reach Devanahalli/Ballari Road from North town. The existing road is not too bad either (60ft). Do you mind sharing the price you bought from PC Realty? Did you bought recently.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Gaurav, it would be good to know the prices.
    CommentQuote
  • I bought last year in prelaunch @1475/-

Have verified with a lawyer and the papers are clean and good.

Registration done and khata is under process.
    CommentQuote