Hi All,

I understand Mantri group is planning to launch a project in Jakkur soon. Was just wondering if anyone has heard of any pre-launch offers or got any idea of launch date.

What would be a reasonable rate in psf for a project in Jakkur. Is this place worth an investment in a house ?
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mantri jakkur consists of
    1>Mall (bigger than mantri square currently india's largest mall)
    2>Hyatt (5 star hotel)
    3>luxury apartments
    CommentQuote
  • Wouldn't mall and hotels absolute nusance for residents of apartment? Just ask residents of Mantri Greens, Prestige Acropolice....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avinash2060
    Mantri jakkur consists of
    1>Mall (bigger than mantri square currently india's largest mall)
    2>Hyatt (5 star hotel)
    3>luxury apartments

Oh in that case it may be a bit pricy and might also take long to complete is it ? Am looking for an investment in around 2800psf range...do u think it would fall in that category ?
    CommentQuote
  • i would suggest you wait till june
    1>Ozone will launch Urbana (200 acre integrated township)
    2>Mantri township jakkur
    3>karle also has mixed use project next to manyata tech park which includes 4 million sqft of IT space
    4>Bharatiya group also has 125 acre integrated township
    5>Embassy has 300 acre township
    so u can go thru all this projects and decide
    CommentQuote
  • have a look at Arya Hamsa - pretty good stuff they have ..
    CommentQuote
  • But any idea of what would the rate be like in Mantri Jakkur? Like if there is another project nearby, whats the rate for that ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I contacted Mantri but they are just coming up with vague replies and not indicating any ball park date of launch of this project - is it getting launched for real or is it just all gas ?
    CommentQuote
  • had called up Mantri today they say launch is still 3 months away
    CommentQuote