Last updated: June 16 2016
3 | Posts
2657 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJR Builders, Bengaluru - Bad Experience

Hi Member,
    Hope you are looking for review about MJR builders.
    My honest suggestion is to stay away from these(MJR) shameless builder.
    I am a dissatisfied owner of MJR platina. The project started in 2010 and still it is not complete. There are lot of issues at site. The builder is just like our indian judiciary system which gives only completion dates(Tarik pe tarik, tarik pe tarik). Every time you will get new completion date. If you are thinking builder is branded then you are right its branded builder of dabba builders just like other local builder no qualities of branded builders like shoba and purvankara.
    If you have enough money to spend and dont bother then you can buy flat with MJR. But if you are investing your hard earned money then stay away. These people have special qualities which i have never seen with other builders.
    1. They are expert in cheating people. These people say they have 20-30 years of exp in real estate the real thing is these ppl have exp in cheating.
    2. As there is nothing exciting in there projects so they enjoy seeing their customer's suffering. Plantina owners association have sent 100+ emails and complaints to MD instead of taking action they enjoy the pain people are going through.
    3. Their stomach gets full when they come to know the owners are spending their time following up with MJR builder for some or other issues.
    4. Those people get sound sleep when you request/beg them to give handover of your flat.
    5. There are lot of issues in sale deed which they are not correcting. Instead they say they will give corrections in letter head. You have think/believe their letter head is above govt stamp paper thats why they give all the corrections in MJR letter head.

In short just stay away from MJR and pass this info to your friends as well.

Re : MJR Builders, Bengaluru - Bad Experience

Hi platina;

I saw your post and I think mmenon30; can help you discuss this issue as he also had a similar experience in past with the same builder.
    Let's Talk REAL on IREF

Comment

platina; News have been there for MJR developers. Could you elaborate on your experience a bit more. Will help members to wake up from the wrong that is going on.

Comment

have u bought a flat in Platina? can you guys share your flat number ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X