Purva Venezia in Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore

Last updated: July 6 2020
9 | Posts
4750 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purva Venezia in Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore

How is this project in Yehlanka? Location should be good but I hear that Purvankara is a bad builder.

Re : Purva Venezia in Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore

Originally posted by worried1 View Post
    How is this project in Yehlanka? Location should be good but I hear that Purvankara is a bad builder.
    I booked an apt in 2007. The project got delayed by over 2 years.
    Yes. The project and location are quite good. The project has
    a Venice theme - water canals etc.

Comment

Purva veniezia - delayed project - Banagalore

All NRI's please do not think to purchase builders property unless you see the construction. I was mistakenly booked this Falt through Bank HSBC. Builders collected all 62 lacs amount as per the schedule. Supposed to hand over July 2009. No proper response from their marketing and giving false promises and delaying the project. I am paying a interest alone to Bank for these Loan Amount aroung 65000 rs/ month without satring the Bank EMI. Be alert only ready posseession Falt after seeing with your own eyes invest and occupy. Please do not believe their Model Pictures shown in the internet while seeing actual the Quality is not up to our Expectation. In india we can not expect Quality unless we built our own.
      All NRI my advice is not to go with any Builders. After paying our Amount we may to beg with them for delivery. M/s. Puravankar Builders are reputed some body advised by actual they also one amoung the cheaters like others and not fulfilling their requirements. No professional aproach and no corresopondence and have very poor administration. They act wise only to collect Money from customers. Customer satisfaction is absolutely zero.

Comment

Hello, Any updates pls on Purva Venezia. Am looking to buy. How is the place to live in? Any issues with Khaata etc.? Any updates would be most welcome..

Comment

Originally posted by Amit3434 View Post
          Hello, Any updates pls on Purva Venezia. Am looking to buy. How is the place to live in? Any issues with Khaata etc.? Any updates would be most welcome..
          Amit, The property is located in a very good place with good connectivity. And ofcourse Purvankara is trying to give a Venice kind of experience in Bangalore. Did you get in touch with them? What is the price they are quoting?

Comment

what is the price?

Comment

Originally posted by sandym View Post
              what is the price?
              The price starts around 80L i guess. I am not sure. Are you planning to buy one?

Comment

Story doesn't ends with Venice

after hearing some of these comments, i am pulling myself buying this at pre-launch or launch level. Rather i should wait for other project in that area. Story doesn't ends with Venice

Comment

Apparently the website of Purvankara has many listed RTm properties and is quite alluring and flashy too! But these negative feedbacks make one wonder!

Comment

Bengaluru: Volunteer groups steered apartment out of lockdown

Mrinalini Bhat | TNN | Jul 6, 2020, 12:48 IST

To keep them safe, a dedicated group of volunteers educated residents on BBMP and health department norms

BENGALURU: When the lockdown kicked in, residents of Purva Venezia, Yelahanka New Town, were clueless on how to handle the unprecedented situation. But the spirit of volunteerism that prevailed among residents ensured they tided over the difficult period with relative ease.

The complex has 1,350 flats and 5,000 residents. A dedicated group of volunteers educated residents and support staff on BBMP and health department norms to ensure everyone on the campus were on the same page.

It launched a mask and stay at home campaign, introduced thermal checks and placed soap and water at the entrance for visitors to wash hands. Much-frequented areas such as lifts and lobbies were regularly sanitised. Purva has a dedicated basicneeds mart within its premises. To ensure there was no over-crowding and panic buying, the association framed new rules.

Volunteers delivered groceries and medicine to doorsteps of senior citizens so they did not have to step out of their homes. Domestic helps were banned, but the association ensured salaries were paid. A charity group was formed to collect funds from residents for security guards, dhobis, flower vendors and car cleaners. Board and lodging was provided for some staffers.

Many residents came forward to provide tea/snacks and meals to house-keeping staff and police personnel deployed outside the apartments. Art, craft and communication skills classes were conducted online to keep children engaged.

Arti Agarwal, member of the management committee, said, “It gave me immense happiness to be able to help my fellow residents during the outbreak of a pandemic.”

Padma Patil, vice-president of the apartment association, said, “The biggest challenge was to handle neighbours of people in quarantine. We had to teach residents the difference between isolation and home quarantine.”

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/76809771.cms
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X