Hi,
Concorde has an Epitome project on Singena Agrahara road in EC Phase 2. Creating this thread to get experts' opinions on the same. They are selling at 3600 bsp currently. Any thoughts on this project?
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear veteran members, any information you could share would be helpful.
    I was trying to search for loan approval for the project but couldn't find it on SBI, ICICI or Axis bank websites. I think this project was launched sometime last year (2014) Feb/Mar.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am planning to make a booking in Concorde Epitome project.Can someone tell me if its project worth going for.
    1 . > How is Concorde builder?
    2. .> Is the rate (3600 psqft) they are quoting for that are is good or high.?

Please share contact of anyone who has already booked.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • gopireturns1 years ago
      Hi,
      Have you booked any flats in Concorde Epitome ? I am planning to buy 2BHK. Please let me know if you have booked already ?
  • Concorde Epitome

Hi,

I have started a hunt for 2 BHK recently and have shortlisted Concorde Epitome. Can some suggest me on this. Also it will be really helpful if someone can connect me to someone who has already booked in that project.

Also guys who are hunting for a house currently can join in together as well.

Thanks
    Happy Hunting
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • gopireturns1 years ago
      Hi,
      Did you book any flats in Concorde Epitome ? I am planning to buy 2BHK. Please let me know if you have booked already ?
  • Search for the builder "Concorde" in this whole forum and you will get to know about the builder yourselves.
    CommentQuote