Anyone looking to book a flat in Amrutha Heights by Amrutha Shelters on Borewell Road, Whitefield ? Any pros / cons about the project?
Read more
44 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I booked a flat recently. I liked the apartment
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • montysaini2 years ago
      Can you pls. provide more details about the project in respect of number units left, what sft size the units are, what amenities are they providing, what base rate you booked at, what's the delivery date promised and your experience dealing with the sales team. Sorry too many questions.
  • Considering the location I liked the location and the project looks promising. The price I think would be the best in this area. I am hoping to get the possession by January 2018. I won't reveal the booking price though.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • @technoworth common man you can still tell the base rate which sales team is quoting. Don't hold too many secrets in your heart. Once apartment associations are formed people come to know at what base rate they had booked ;) . On that day you may crib that someone else got more cheaper deal than yours.

You say that they are giving best rate in this area. Which other projects have you scanned in that area and what were they quoting?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, Can someone please let me know about the present rate per sq. ft as well as project status?
    CommentQuote
  • This is their second project . Ok sort nothing great. Quoted price around 4400 is too much for that level of builder. Area is good as it is near a number of IT and other companies. All the necessary things are available just beside. Vaidehi bus station is one km and that is where the metro station will come. Schools and good hospitals are nearby. But now it is not easy to sell at the quoted price. If there is good discount you can think of it. Ask whether Amrutha value owners got OC. If they got OC then that is a good sign for you. Resale is difficult . Nearly 8 or 9 floors might have been completed , I didn't count but work seems to be going on. I didn't go inside to check quality .. Ok sort nothing great. Quoted price around 4400 is too much for that level of builder. Area is good as it is near a number of IT and other companies. All the necessary things are available just beside. Vaidehi bus station is one km and that is where the metro station will come. Schools and good hospitals are nearby. But now it is not easy to sell at the quoted price. If there is good discount you can think of it. Ask whether Amrutha value owners got OC. If they got OC then that is a good sign for you. Resale is difficult . Nearly 8 or 9 floors might have been completed , I didn't count but work seems to be going on. I didn't go inside to check quality .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by blrhouseinfo
    Hi All, Can someone please let me know about the present rate per sq. ft as well as project status?

Sometime back you announced that you bought a property from prestige and you didn't want this kind of builder but now you are asking about the same property. What is the game dude ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by blrhouseinfo

Hello,

Since it's my first apartment and I am just 29 - I don't wanna take any form of risk.

Therefore I have bought a property with Prestige nearby.

Thanks!

Here is your announcement.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • montysaini2 years ago
      Nice catch. Byomkesh Bakshi at work. LOL !
  • Hi I am looking to purchase a bhk here. Can you please tell what is the current sqft rate here
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Please let me know about the project - Amrutha Heights. I am planning to buy an unit there, kindly let me know if A-Khata/CC/OC/EC will be given or not.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • indraj88472 years ago
      @11swee

What u mean by : "They are providing cc and OC a khata in written" ??
      If they have A-khata, it should be already there...OC can be obtained later, but remaining they should be having already.

Anyone verified his docs by lawyer?
  • Hello - M also interested in Amrutha Heights for my personal use. Is this OC, CC project ? Builder will include this in agreement? I mean as builder is saying that it is CC and OC project. So does he mention it in the agreement also?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Subhasish Mohanty2 years ago
      Hi. Have you bought any apartment in Amrutha Heights. Any feedback on current price of 2.5 bhk
  • Hi. Any feedback on khata and cc and oc.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking at booking a 2bhk. Request some feedback
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • mittdeepak2 years ago
      hi. hv u finalized the property. i am also looking to buy one 2bhk. any review abt the builder?
  • No information as such. But he has one more property besides heights, Amrutha value.
    Did you make any visits recently. Have you checked any documents. What price is he quoting. Any info on cc and oc
    CommentQuote
    9 Comments
    • Subhasish Mohanty2 years ago
      Hi Any further information on Amrutha Heights. Any owner available on the forum.
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote