Hi,

I am planning to finalize the deal for a 3 BHK in Kethana Accolade, Sarjapur road, this weekend. The project is ready to move.
Is there anyone who also has booked this project?
Any feedback about the project or the builder will be appreciated.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Is there no one who has booked or bought in this project? Can anybody give any feedback?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am planning to book flat in Kethana accolade at Sarjapura road. During legal verification i found the NoC from BDA is missing for that property. Builder is saying they have BBMP approval and have OC & CC but lawyer is insisting on NoC from BDA is a must, as per lawyer BDA may have plan in future which needs to be known and gets approval prior to develop the building. It may so happen BDA may send a legal notice in case they have plan in that land for some future use.

Anyone can help me to take a decision.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohantylaxmi
    Hi,

I am planning to book flat in Kethana accolade at Sarjapura road. During legal verification i found the NoC from BDA is missing for that property. Builder is saying they have BBMP approval and have OC & CC but lawyer is insisting on NoC from BDA is a must, as per lawyer BDA may have plan in future which needs to be known and gets approval prior to develop the building. It may so happen BDA may send a legal notice in case they have plan in that land for some future use.

Anyone can help me to take a decision.

Thanks

You seem to be positively 'biased' towards that property.Your lawyer took fees from you and said something what may be good for you. I don't think anyone would be more interested in you than your advocate. Your lawyer said NoC is must but you are looking for 'someone' who can say it is 'not' which defies the whole logic of your visit to an advocate. This is like trusting a medical shop sales boy advice than the doctor's! What do you do if you are not convinced with your doctor's opinion? You take a second opinion from another good doctor. I've the same suggestion, visit another advocate. But never try to replace a suggestion from professional with an unqualified one.

BTW, I'll tell you what is the significance of NoC. First, let's start with OC. Occupancy Certificate is a document which says the building is safe for occupying. Completion Certificate is a document which says the whole apartment as per sanction plan is completed. You need to understand the responsibilities of BDA to know WHY you lawyer said NOC is must. BDA is the authority which decides which roads, which survey lands, width of roads (30 ft, 60 ft, 90 ft road), type of roads (Outer Ring Road, Satellite Ring Road, Ring Road etc) should be laid in Bangalore. Having a NOC from BDA indicates that none of the area of the apartment is identified for any roads, parks etc. I hope this should clarify OC and CC has nothing to do with NOC. Every certificate has its significance just like your marks certificate for each year.

When you are in dilemma, toss a coin in air. Not that the coin settles your dilemma but while the coin is still in air, you get to know what your heart is hoping for!
    CommentQuote
  • Yes it is true that NOC from BDA is must. If you are still interested, file a RTI and get the details about whether the property/boundry is owned by BDA or not.
    CommentQuote