Hello members,

There’s a project called Wind Song by Ardente Builders in Banashankari with only 3 BHK, as they told me. Is anybody aware of the locality and it’s development? How is Ardente as a builder and their quality of work? Anybody know about the actual status of their past projects. I don’t trust online information as they are fabricated. I guess members here will be able to help me out if only for the sake of information.
Please enlighten!

Regards
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by blackrose11
    Hello members,

There’s a project called Wind Song by Ardente Builders in Banashankari with only 3 BHK, as they told me. Is anybody aware of the locality and it’s development? How is Ardente as a builder and their quality of work? Anybody know about the actual status of their past projects. I don’t trust online information as they are fabricated. I guess members here will be able to help me out if only for the sake of information.
    Please enlighten!

Regards

Heyy blackrose11; whats the price they quoted for 3 BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by blackrose11
    Hello members,

Please enlighten!

Regards

Have you made a site visit....I stand by you where you say that online info i not up to the mark. Members need assistance regarding the project.

Ardente is quite know for its residential structure. I feel they have good reputation. However not much i known about the project.

Any updates is highly recomandable
    CommentQuote