Sort by :
Filter by :
- My analysis of the project
1. Good location, great accessibility.
2. Premium interiors, imported marble, definitely gives a premium feel,
3. Presence of maid room.
4. Lot of good parks nearby.
5. Clubhouse and facilities look promising.
1. High density, 100 apartments/acre, less open space.
2. High cost/sq ft, potential appreciation limited (Expect 20 - 30% by completion).
3. Traffic congestion in the area.
4. Nala on one side of the project, apartments on higher floor facing east may not have a good view.
The configuration seems to be very similar to the jade pavilion, except for the open space.
I thought apartments are still available at 10500 ? Can someone update the latest price?CommentQuote0Flag
- I am interested in pinewood,koramangla. But saw a nala/drain is close on two sides of this project. One is < 100m away and other is on back side (after park and some small project.) Can someone please guide if living that close to nala has long term implications on health?CommentQuote0Flag
- What is the current price and floor rise?CommentQuote0Flag