Hi All,

I've realized that this is a great community and I can surely get a great piece of advise in making a right decision.

I need your advice in deciding one of these two options:
1. 2.5 BHK flat of 1375 SFT in Prestige Song of the South, Begur Road at 78L
2. 3+1 BHK Villa of 1881 SFT in Geown Oasis, in V Kammahalli, Sarjapur Road at 85 L

More Info about Option 1:

Possession: June 2019
    Construction yet to Start
    Prestige Brand, 35 Acre Property with all Amenities, 2200 Apartments

More Info about Option 2:

200 Villas, 15 Acre Property, All amenities
      Possession in June 2016
      Construction is good pace
      3 Kms Kacha Road from Sarjapur Main Road
      Location is 11 Kms from ORR, 16km from E City, 17Km from ITPL
      They say prestige has bought 250 Acre Land for Commercial Purpose in the same area.

Let me know if you need any more details. Please suggest which you think is a better option for a self use with long term perspective.

Let me know if you need any more details. Please suggest which you think is a better option for a self use with long term perspective.

Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kcgali
    Hi All,

I've realized that this is a great community and I can surely get a great piece of advise in making a right decision.

I need your advice in deciding one of these two options:
    1. 2.5 BHK flat of 1375 SFT in Prestige Song of the South, Begur Road at 78L
    2. 3+1 BHK Villa of 1881 SFT in Geown Oasis, in V Kammahalli, Sarjapur Road at 85 L

More Info about Option 1:

Possession: June 2019
      Construction yet to Start
      Prestige Brand, 35 Acre Property with all Amenities, 2200 Apartments

More Info about Option 2:

200 Villas, 15 Acre Property, All amenities
        Possession in June 2016
        Construction is good pace
        3 Kms Kacha Road from Sarjapur Main Road
        Location is 11 Kms from ORR, 16km from E City, 17Km from ITPL
        They say prestige has bought 250 Acre Land for Commercial Purpose in the same area.

Well, before anything you have to consider your own liking to decide. You know better if you would go for a flat or fancy living in a villa. Then the purpose; investment or end us. From your comparison it becomes evident that the 2nd project is a better bargain. However, your choices will determine your decision.

Cheers :)

Well, before anything you have to consider your own liking to decide. You know better if you would go for a flat or fancy living in a villa. Then the purpose; investment or end us. From your comparison it becomes evident that the 2nd project is a better bargain. However, your choices will determine your decision.

CommentQuote
  • Preference for Villa

Thanks for your reply Brotherhood7;

Yes, I am more inclined towards a Villa for obvious reasons.

But I'm not very sure about the Location and the Quality of the builder, when I compare the same with begur road and prestige brand.

Can someone please suggest if V Kallahalli, On Sarjapur Road expect good development in 2-3 years. Also, I am going to take it for personal use, is that area livable?

Any pointers would highly be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Expecting feedback

Hi all

I'll have to take a decision by end of this week. Can someone please suggest or share their opinion on what is a better option among both.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Ramchi; Can you lend some advice here? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Right now its kind of village, if other big projects starts in that area, soon you will see lot of activities/development, otherwise need to wait.

u can drop me an email with u r number so can talk
    CommentQuote
  • Statistics says that there are about 55, 000 jobs which are currently available in Bengaluru. jobs are offered in the range of Rs. 4 lakhs and within. This indicates that the monthly income of the job holder is within Rs. 33, 000 which means they can afford houses and flats within Rs. 35 lakhs ,
    CommentQuote
  • kcgali; Have you decided on this? We have also thinking of buying a villa in Geown Oasis and really skeptical about it as it is quite far and the area is yet to be developed. And more importantly we dont know the authenticity and reputation of this builder. So if you have some info, please share the same.
    CommentQuote
  • IndNiha; Hi, I am yet to finalize on the same. I don't have any doubts about the builder and they seem very genuine. My only concern was about the locations. Can you leave me a private message so that we can discuss more about it.

CommentQuote
  • hi, did you decided to go for it? i checked skanda awani, for the location the pricing was ridiculous! not very sure of sarjapur road or off sarjapur road, its far from ORR and 1000s of acres of land is available till geown.
    CommentQuote