Registration of site without the knowledge of orignal owner

Last updated: June 18 2010
4 | Posts
1567 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration of site without the knowledge of orignal owner

When a site is registered from person A to person B, person B becomes the owner and in the E.C. you will find the current owner as B. Is it possible for the previous owner A to register the same site to a third person C without the knowledge of person B?

Regards,
    Madhu

Re : Registration of site without the knowledge of orignal owner

I think it might be possible for revenue sites since there is no clear site number as well that is captured in the registration. So the registration & EC that you do does not clearly capture what site you bought.

Comment

I live in Bangalore, though the site is a revenue site, it comes under bbmp limits, will it still have the problem I stated?

Comment

Unless you are in physical possession of the property like building a house etc.., I think you would not be able to know if the original owner is selling the property to anothers. Also I think your name does not reflect as a owner of property in government RTC records unless you are buying more than .11 guntas. This holds good for revenue sites in bbmp limits as well.

Comment

Originally posted by netrife View Post
          Unless you are in physical possession of the property like building a house etc.., I think you would not be able to know if the original owner is selling the property to anothers. Also I think your name does not reflect as a owner of property in government RTC records unless you are buying more than .11 guntas. This holds good for revenue sites in bbmp limits as well.
          Hi Netrife. Does this apply for BBMP DC converted sites or infact BDA sites also?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X