Hi,

Last week I visited this project which is in Devarachikkanahalli, Bangalore. The price they are quoting is 3200. Its a ready to move in project. They claim that CC is there and sure to get OC. They have 2BHK and 3BHK.

So I would like to know the feedback about the builder and the quality of work.

They have the basic amenities and have sufficient space around the building. Overall I liked but I would like to know the feedback from the members.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • haitokumar; The Project is well connected with access to Hospitals, Bus Stops. But is far from Railway Stations, Metro Stations. It has access to Roads like Hosur Road and Bus Stops like Hongasandra Church Bus Stop and Hospitals like Apollo Hospital. This project is recommended for people who use car more frequently for commuting. Neighbourhood of this project offers decent life style and has access to Malls, Workplaces. But does not have access to Super Markets, Parks. etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Few of the apartments have been occupied already. The best way is to go and talk to them so that you get a very clear idea of how things are moving within the apartment and with builder, especially .Chandrashekar (MD).

Just to let you know, Legend Ornate Apartment which is directly opposite to Hexa Supreme is also constructed by him. He owns multiple registered company.

The buildings are good, and no major issues with quality. There are few minor things which you will find in every apartment complexes. So nothing to worry.

Be very sure to get the deal and whatever conditions that you people agrees upon is written on email. Later he changes his words. He also will ask you 50K once he gets the OC. In Legend Ornate case, he already had the OC, but were not willing to give it unless the residents pays him.
    CommentQuote