Last updated: March 9 2018
32 | Posts
5896 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrat Cityscape by Arattukulam Developers in Budigere Road, Bangalore

Dear All,
    Would you please let me know about ARATT Cityscape (Investor quota) RowHouse in Budigere Road. Any update from anyone.

Re : Arrat Cityscape by Arattukulam Developers in Budigere Road, Bangalore

I don't have any updates on project but I was just going through few threads of the Arattukulam Developers. You also have a look to get some reviews on developer.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...galore?t=20510
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...galore?t=75504

Comment

what size are the row houses, any details around them?

Comment

Not much details; I have. They are planning to build.

Comment

What is the exact location of the project? somewhere it is written as Devanhalli & some where near old madras road ?

Comment

As per their web site, the location is Budigere.
            Aratt Cityscape - Projects - Aratt Builders - We change the way people live

Has any one booked villa or row house or flats? I heard that they have an investor option available at the moment. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Their villas are really small in terms of land size. I did not like them at all as they making it looking like a much larger villa inspite of being constructed on a tiny piece of land.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback bharath786; By any chance do you know what is the plot size? Is it smaller than a 30x40 plot?
                Last edited July 25 2016, 07:19 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Yes, smaller than 30x40

Comment

Hope land size is ~1000 SQFT

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X