Hi,

Can anyone please provide any idea about the project Elements of Nature by Ecolife Developers? It's near Balagere Road near Pananthur Road after Sobha Dreams. As per their presentation and brochure, it seems to be a great one. But the question, is everything true and are they going to deliver as promised? Also, this is the first project by this developer. As per Mr.Pinto, their sales team member, the management were in top positions with other builders and have now started this.

Is anyone having any idea?

Regards.
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by subhendupras
    Hi,

Can anyone please provide any idea about the project Elements of Nature by Ecolife Developers? It's near Balagere Road near Pananthur Road after Sobha Dreams. As per their presentation and brochure, it seems to be a great one. But the question, is everything true and are they going to deliver as promised? Also, this is the first project by this developer. As per Mr.Pinto, their sales team member, the management were in top positions with other builders and have now started this.

Is anyone having any idea?

Regards.

Hey Sharpj; It would be helpful if you provide some information regarding the mentioned project. Thank you. :)
    CommentQuote
  • H @Sharpj; It would be helpful if you provide some information regarding the mentioned project. Thank you.

The project in in balagere road. MORE details below in the web page.

Eco Life

This is their first project. The details and amenities seems very interesting.

But need info about the legal part, whether this is trustworthy company or not or why anyone will give a higher per sq ft amount.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subhendupras
    The project in in balagere road. MORE details below in the web page.
    Eco Life
    This is their first project. The details and amenities seems very interesting.
    But need info about the legal part, whether this is trustworthy company or not or why anyone will give a higher per sq ft amount.
    Thanks

Hi Suhendupras

No I have not heard about the builder nor have any experience with them. I had a look at their facilities and amenities and it looks very ambitious. Projects of this size will take some time to complete. Of course some of them are simply stated for the marketing effect.. Seating for elders is nothing but can be achieved by a wooden bench.

You need to ask yourself what is the reason for you to buy.. If it is for self use, I would go for a finished product or something closer to completion. Even renowned big builders are having trouble completing projects. The builder might be good but I have no idea of his finances.

Also check the land details and title deeds before investing.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sharpj;,

Thanks for your inputs.I am totally agree with you. They are giving all the construction plans and also if delay in project, they will pay some rupees per sq ft as compensation. And they are putting all this in the agreement as well. They have got the 1 st project approval from dept. About their finances, we have enquired and as per them they have already purchased the land by their own money.About construction, its customer money and some bank. But still there is a risk. Its depends whether anyone is ready to take that risk. Also as this is the first project, all their credibility and future expansion depends on this project. Chance is 50-50.
    CommentQuote
  • Do any one have any update on EcoLife Developers. Iam planning to book a 2BHK flat there but still in confusion whether to go ahead or not

Regards,
    Arun
    CommentQuote
  • Do you have any more updates on EcoLife Developers.?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi arunsankar;

Checked in market about the credibility of the people involved and got good views. Only problem is this is the first project in the name of ecolife project. Before this they have done small projects in different names and this is the first time that they are doing a big project. That's why they have got experienced people from the industry like purvankara, lgcl, prestige. Depending on the individual decision, the buyers have to book. I liked the project and depending on views and calc my risk, booked 3 BHK.

Regards,
    Subhendu
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • rahul17152 years ago
      Hi, can you tell me what is the best price at which you booked this flat ?
  • HI subhendupras;

Would you mind to share at what price(per sqft) you have booked flat with them?

Thanks In Advance.

Best regards,
    sabitha
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sabitha;

I have booked during prelaunch. Sorry that I can not share the pricing on a public platform. Apologize.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi subhendupras;.

I am planning to book a flat in Bangalore and got to know regarding the Elements of Nature by Ecolife Developers, Pananthur Road, Bangalore. I have visited the site last Saturday.The site looks good and the amenities are attractive. I am kind of confused to move a head to book it as this is the first project of Ecolife.Also not sure if they will build all the towers or they will provide all the amenities they have mentioned. As you mentioned you have already book a flat could you please show me some light on this.

Regards
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • bhimir2 years ago
      Hi,
      have you booked the flat .?..if yes plz share ur details i am ..planning to book a flat in ecolife nature of elements ,
  • Hi jbiswal8;; I have booked a 3BHK in Oct 2015. The project seems to be a good one though its the 1st project for the builder. But I have enquired about the people who are involved in this project like Mr. Vatshal and Pinto. It seems to be they have a good experience in handling projects like LGCL, Prestige. Though its a risk for the 1st project. After enquiring about them, I thought of investing in this project, considering the budget and the amenities. If the same amenities any other good builder will provide, then the pricing will be nothing less that 30% more than this. Considering everything I decided to invest on this. About the risk factor, in current market scenario, its same with all builders. Also as its the first project for them, it will be a DO or Die for the builder as well. So I hope they don't want to die in this one. Lets hope so.

About the other towers, it will surely take time to come up.. I expect all the towers will only come up later stages may be another 4-5 years, and again that depends on this Phase 1. As per builder, the amenities mentioned in Phase 1, will be provided with Phase 1. There are some other extra amenities which are mentioned and will come up with other towers. And all the towers residents can use any amenities.
    CommentQuote
  • subhendupras;

Thank you for your response and the clarification.Even i want to invest on this but only one confusion as they are building the apartment from the customer's money so for the successful completion it needs customers to book the apartment. Do you have any idea how much flats have been booked.

Thank you in advance. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jbiswal8
    subhendupras;

Thank you for your response and the clarification.Even i want to invest on this but only one confusion as they are building the apartment from the customer's money so for the successful completion it needs customers to book the apartment. Do you have any idea how much flats have been booked.

Thank you in advance. :)

did you book it ? I am confused whether should i book or not.
    CommentQuote
  • raj332209;

Nope. I am thinking of waiting till December or January to see the progress of the work. If i see everything is okay then i will book that time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jbiswal8
    *raj332209 ;

Nope. I am thinking of waiting till December or January to see the progress of the work. If i see everything is okay then i will book that time.

Good decision. But be also wary of the fact that the last 10% of the work is where builders take maximum share of construction time, since they would've received close to 90% of payments already.
    CommentQuote