I am Interested in that property and likely to buy. If anybody join with me, it is helpful. If anybody bought property there. please give your reviews on that.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by skbaratam
    I am Interested in that property and likely to buy. If anybody join with me, it is helpful. If anybody bought property there. please give your reviews on that.

Isn't the possession date promised is by end of this month?

My friend had a talk wid the agent a long ago and Temple Bells seem to have 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments ranging from 1000sqft area to 1245 sqft area. Not quite sure with the price they quoted.

Anyy updates would be appreciated.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

They are quoting 3600INR/SqFt. as basic cost without any amenities. Cost starts from 45lakhs.

They are not providing OC for the project and project seems good and possession by end of this month for sure. I had visited last week.

But I donno much about the builder and in Munnekollala nobody providing OC for the projects. Is it safe to take withoput OC?

He said that there is a deviation of 17% in approved plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Stay away with projects which are not providing OC. You might loose Power and Water connection.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengaluru/Living-in-a-flat-without-occupancy-certificate-You-may-lose-power/articleshow/45769768.cms
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I have visited this project today. Their constructions looks good. I may go to book for any of the site, If anybody interested can contact me to negotiate jointly and helpful to verify the documents..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I would like to know that have you bought the flat in the Raoovs Temple bells. kindly suggest me

I am Interested to buy a flat in Raoovs Temple bells .

As they are not providing OC and also providing B.Katah. please advise me I can go for this.

It will be very helpful if I can get the contact details of the people who bought the flat in this projects.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi digvij;

Have you met the team. How much they quoted?. You still intersted to go for this project??
    CommentQuote