my parents had a land in outer chennai which they gave it to me in turn for a transaction happened when i sold my home to them(i'm married with 2 kids). i have 2 other sisters. the land is in my mothers name. i would like to register to my name so that we dont face any problems in the future. what are the options ? any way without spending for the registraion fee?
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bmohan
    my parents had a land in outer chennai which they gave it to me in turn for a transaction happened when i sold my home to them(i'm married with 2 kids). i have 2 other sisters. the land is in my mothers name. i would like to register to my name so that we dont face any problems in the future. what are the options ? any way without spending for the registraion fee?

You may consider options like executing a settlement deed or gift deed which will work out very cheap.Please consult a lawyer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bmohan

family settlement deed - 15000/- max cost incl of all.
    CommentQuote