Hai gurus,
My friend is planning to buy a plot in sholinganallur for house construction. A broker from navalur has shown us a plot in THULUKATHAMMAL KOIL STREET, lal bahadur shastri nagar of 2865 sqaure feet . This plot is some 400 m distance from the OMR main road ( thulukathamman stop). The offer price of the broker is 58 Lakhs .Please advice me regarding the prevailing rate in this area and also can anyone tell the probable guideline value there. The front road of the plot is 14 feet. Please suggest us as we are new to this area.Advance thanks for the suggestions.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Mac,
    The road width of 14ft will impact the total sq.ft of buiding area ie your FSI, if you intend to build a house in it.. please check up this aspect.. Check up if it is patta land or DTCP approved... price also depends on that
    CommentQuote
  • Hai all,
    Thanks G.Srinivas,
    But people , can any one give more information on my questio.
    Please help me I am new to the place.
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mac98rect
    Hai gurus,
    My friend is planning to buy a plot in sholinganallur for house construction. A broker from navalur has shown us a plot in THULUKATHAMMAL KOIL STREET, lal bahadur shastri nagar of 2865 sqaure feet . This plot is some 400 m distance from the OMR main road ( thulukathamman stop). The offer price of the broker is 58 Lakhs .Please advice me regarding the prevailing rate in this area and also can anyone tell the probable guideline value there. The front road of the plot is 14 feet. Please suggest us as we are new to this area.Advance thanks for the suggestions.

Hey !!
    Unable to find the extact street, however I hope this helps:

Lalbagadur Sastri Street (sholinganallur) - Rs 921.00 sqft in

This is based on the last revised guideline value in 2007.

regards.
    CommentQuote
  • more properties in OMR

check out oruacre.com. More properties provided here for tamil nadu - chennai, madurai, coimbatore, trichy etc., overall for tamil nadu real estate
    CommentQuote