Dear Friends,

Someone has purchased a flat by taking loan from bank. The flat has already been registered in his name.Now the person wants the same flat to get registered (jointly) in his brother's name also.What is the procedure to do the registration again.Kindly advice.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If the flat is purchased taking a loan the original registered document will be with the bank... So one has to necessarily take permission from Bank for the registration process.... I doubt whether the bank will agree since they have a lien in the property....