How about the project? If anyone knows anything about this project please share the information here so that everyone will also know.

Thanks!
Read more
32 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • On OMR, Location is good. backside is marsh land. Please check the water quality before checking the price. If you are okay with lorry water for lifetime, this is better option. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Front side flats are ok
    CommentQuote
  • The place is too close to the marshlands. Please check the site now.
    CommentQuote
  • Doshi Symphony - Front side is marsh land
    Doshi Risington - Backside is marshland
    Doshai Etopia - near to Perungudi dumpyard.

Nothing to Say here. JFYI.
    CommentQuote
  • i visited this site and came to know this is salt water bed , and depends on corporation water - builder states corportation is going to cover entire omr by water pipes by another 2 years.. is this true ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • skraghr1 years ago
      On OMR till Thoraipakkam water pipelines and drainage is given and is expected to function in a year. I am not sure about the status beyond.
  • Originally Posted by dhineshrulz
    i visited this site and came to know this is salt water bed , and depends on corporation water - builder states corportation is going to cover entire omr by water pipes by another 2 years.. is this true ?

Here is the math:

1) for Human, 1 year = 12 months
    2) for Gods, 1 day = 1 Human year
    3) for Chennai Corporation, 1 day = 1 god's year.

Now you know by the time, corporation cover entire OMR in 2 years, the near by sea would have covered entire area, so one need not worry about water.
    CommentQuote
  • The advertisement says that it is 790 acre forest view :). You might have heard about Sea view, Lake view,. Forest view is the first time in RE history. If you think you will be able to spend for Lorry water in your Monthly expenses (Life time), you can got for it. it is good location. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Any recent updates on this project? I noticed that they are constructing at full pace. Did anyone book in book in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • KARAPAKKAM LOCATION IS VERY GOOD and it is a very good project probably the best withi cc limits.
    only drawback is the water quality.
    CommentQuote
  • yes, i booked 2BHK & but i do no about water quality, as per builder water quality ok and project progress also fine

I booked Rs4850/sqft, If anybody booked please tell me the rate & what was the current market rate
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • phanicjjc1 years ago
      Hi
      Can any one share what price we negotiate with karapkam doshI
      73 lacks (all incluesive)2bhk in 15th floor please share your contact if anyone booked in this
  • Water problem is across Omr not just karapakkam.its a nice property on Omr.casa grande is also building one next to it starts at1.5c.corporation water is expected soon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lovebirds43k
    Front side flats are ok

What are the issues with back side flats facing marsh land ?
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone had inputs on delivery time and construction quality?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • 2005.h1 years ago
      It should get completed by Oct 2018 as promised by them or see a delay of 4-5 months max as all the towers are built already
  • Water problem is not the real issue. Back side Marshland is the problem.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • sathee20422 years ago
      Marshland is not a dumpyard, so what is the real issue with the Marshland ?
  • Hi,

We are planning to buy a 3 bhk flat in risington.how the water supply will be managed?& is there any issue because of backside marshland?
    CommentQuote
    6 Comments
    • 2005.h1 years ago
      I booked one already should not be an issue with marshland.