Sort by :
Filter by :
- On OMR, Location is good. backside is marsh land. Please check the water quality before checking the price. If you are okay with lorry water for lifetime, this is better option. Thanks.CommentQuote0Flag
- Front side flats are okCommentQuote0Flag
- The place is too close to the marshlands. Please check the site now.CommentQuote0Flag
- Doshi Symphony - Front side is marsh land
Doshi Risington - Backside is marshland
Doshai Etopia - near to Perungudi dumpyard.
Nothing to Say here. JFYI.CommentQuote2Flag
- i visited this site and came to know this is salt water bed , and depends on corporation water - builder states corportation is going to cover entire omr by water pipes by another 2 years.. is this true ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by dhineshrulzi visited this site and came to know this is salt water bed , and depends on corporation water - builder states corportation is going to cover entire omr by water pipes by another 2 years.. is this true ?
Here is the math:
1) for Human, 1 year = 12 months
2) for Gods, 1 day = 1 Human year
3) for Chennai Corporation, 1 day = 1 god's year.
Now you know by the time, corporation cover entire OMR in 2 years, the near by sea would have covered entire area, so one need not worry about water.CommentQuote4Flag
- The advertisement says that it is 790 acre forest view :). You might have heard about Sea view, Lake view,. Forest view is the first time in RE history. If you think you will be able to spend for Lorry water in your Monthly expenses (Life time), you can got for it. it is good location. Thanks.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any recent updates on this project? I noticed that they are constructing at full pace. Did anyone book in book in this project?CommentQuote0Flag
- KARAPAKKAM LOCATION IS VERY GOOD and it is a very good project probably the best withi cc limits.
only drawback is the water quality.CommentQuote1Flag
- yes, i booked 2BHK & but i do no about water quality, as per builder water quality ok and project progress also fine
I booked Rs4850/sqft, If anybody booked please tell me the rate & what was the current market rateCommentQuote0Flag
- Water problem is across Omr not just karapakkam.its a nice property on Omr.casa grande is also building one next to it starts at1.5c.corporation water is expected soonCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by lovebirds43kFront side flats are ok
What are the issues with back side flats facing marsh land ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Anyone had inputs on delivery time and construction quality?CommentQuote0Flag
- Water problem is not the real issue. Back side Marshland is the problem.CommentQuote0Flag
We are planning to buy a 3 bhk flat in risington.how the water supply will be managed?& is there any issue because of backside marshland?