Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Get Approval for Grama Natham Plot ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

How to Get Approval for Grama Natham Plot ?

Last updated: September 25 2016
8 | Posts
9335 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Get Approval for Grama Natham Plot ?

Hi Friends

I have seen a plot at Guduvancheryy which is 1964's++ layout.
    Since it is very old, there is no DTCP or CMDA approvals.
    The seller says it is with PATTA and it seems to be ok.
    when i checked with VAO he says he can issue a fresh patta but mentioning "Grama Natham" ? What does it mean ?

Can it be treated on par with approved plot ? Can we get it approved by Govt. authorities ? What is the way out ?
    Pls. suggest ..!
    Last edited by AveMaria2407; July 10 2015, 02:18 PM.

Re : How to Get Approval for Grama Natham Plot ?

Originally posted by ssankarss2003 View Post
    Hi Friends

I have a seen plot at Guduvancheryy which is1964's++ layout.
    Since it is very old, there is no DTCP or CMDa approvals.
    The seller says it is with PATTA and it seems to be ok.
    when i checked with VAO he says he can issue a fresh patta but mentioning "GRama Nattham" ? What does it mean ?

Can it be treated on par with approved plot ? Can we get it approved by Govt. authorities ? What is the way out ?
    Pls. suggest ..!
    natham means residential and these are areas specifically earmarked for residence.on par with freehold land for residential purposes.you can get approval,previously patta was not issued now you say they do.

the rates are generally 20% less than freehold land.

Comment

Approval or Gramanatham or un approved plot

Thanks ABK..
      This is very old lay out at the 1964 or 1968. Those days there were no cmda or dtcp approvals..
      How to get these plots approved now ? it is near guduvancherry near kayarambedu village
      When I checked with seller he is having Patta... the VAO now says he can issue patta provided i register and proof , but with "gamanatham" title.

Is there any govt,. schemes to get approvals for such old layouts? what is the deficiency of "gamanatham" title.. pls. clarify

Comment

Can i Buy Grama nattam property with below details

Please provide your suggestion.
        I have shortlisted 3 cent Gramanattam land property in Karapakkam with house
        1) It does not have parent documents for the Land.
        2) The seller is paying Tax for the land property
        3) Seller have water connetion and EB connetion.
        4) He does not Patta, but Thasildar have measure the place for patta to be issued to the seller. It is a assingment patta
        5) The seller has done legal settlement to legal heirs all agreed to sell to me.
        My question will be
        1) Can i buy above land without parent document in Registered office as it is gramanattam.
        2) Can they pay tax without such ownership of the land
        3) After i buy can i get this name transferred for TAX / EB/ Water to my name.
        4) Can they patta be transfered to be me as it is assignment patta once they receive from thasildhar.
        5) Can i get panchayat approval for existing building and get CDMA approval for new building.
        Please provide your suggestion.

Comment

Gama Natham land

Sir,

I want to buy a piece of land which has already been classified as Grama Natham. There are nearby houses except this piece of vacant land. The owner wants to sell the same and approached me as i am residing in a house next to this land.

I was advised to apply a PF loan for puchasing this land and all other documents like parent document,EC etc are all available. But Now I get an information that without Patta PF will not disburse any loan for this piece of land . It is told by EPFO the following "Without Patta, the title is not conveyed completely and hence not possible to process loan through PF"

When i check with the local panchayat office they say that patta can be applied for a grama natham land and will be given only when there exist a building in the land ...

This is mysterious. If patta cannot be given for the grama nathan land, this information should also be known to EPFO ..then what is the way out ?

Whether the statement of EPFO of PF office is correct or whether the panchayat officer saying is correct? what is the wayout now? I am confused

Thanks to the experts to give me a procedure to get the patta or challenge EPFO or the Panchayat officer

Comment

Where to conform Grama Natham

Dear Sir,

I bought a plot near surapet (Near Puzhal). While approaching Taluk Office for patta it is informed me that it belongs to gramma natham. And the patta will be issued only on building a house. I proposed to build a small house with bank loan which need patta. In this connection the following are my Quries.

1. Where to conform the property belongs to Grama natham.
            2. What document required to conform the land belongs to Grama natham.
            3. Which are the Bank providing loan to Grama Natham land without patta to build a house.

Regards,
            Karthick.R

Comment

How to get cmda approval for grama natham plot in kaspapuram, selaiyur post, chennai - 73?

Comment

Which are the banks providing loans for grama natham plots at kaspapuram, selaiyur post, chennai - 73?

Comment

I have purchased a Gramanatham farm house behind Mahindra city and could not avail a loan from banks (I just approached couple of banks and they refused). The entire land of 25 cents is in 3 documents and all three have parent document even though one part of the land does not have a patta. I have blocked some amount from the purchase price against this patta. The previous owner has processed the papers and measurements are taken by the authorities. He even received a communication that patta will be issued soon. We are expecting the same after the local body elections

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X