Last updated: July 19 2010
2 | Posts
1632 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions: Resale Flats in Saligrmmam, Chennai

Dear Friends,

I am decided to purchase Resale Flats (with in 5 years old).
    In and around saligrammam. Now I want the resale price for flats.
    What is the cost of resale Flats in saligrammam ?. Area is 600 to 1000 Sqfeet. single or Double Bedroom. First or Second Floor.with car park.It is advice to purchase resale flats. After some years the values is high? or the same. What are the things to see to buy a resale flats. what are the documents to see. and anythings to tell me. and I want the Broker commission Percentage. And also what is the cost or registration amount.
    Please send me the reply for the following thins
    1. Cost of Resale Flats in Saligrammam - With in 5 years - Single or Double Bedroom
    2. Broker Commision %.
    3. Registration Amount.
    4. What are the documents to see.

Thanks & Regards
    S.Arul
    Last edited by devi1234; July 19 2010, 06:23 PM. Reason: change heading

Re : Suggestions: Resale Flats in Saligrmmam, Chennai

Resale Flats - Saligrammam

Dear Friends,

I am decided to purchase Resale Flats (with in 5 years old).
    In and around saligrammam. Now I want the resale price for flats.
    What is the cost of resale Flats in saligrammam ?. Area is 600 to 1000 Sqfeet. single or Double Bedroom. First or Second Floor.with car park.It is advice to purchase resale flats. After some years the values is high? or the same. What are the things to see to buy a resale flats. what are the documents to see. and anythings to tell me. and I want the Broker commission Percentage. And also what is the cost or registration amount.
    Please send me the reply for the following thins
    1. Cost of Resale Flats in Saligrammam - With in 5 years - Single or Double Bedroom
    2. Broker Commision %.
    3. Registration Amount.
    4. What are the documents to see.

Thanks & Regards
    S.Arul

Comment

Re : Suggestions: Resale Flats in Saligrmmam, Chennai

Ongoing rate in Saligramam is 6500/sq ft for new flats. Premium communities like Ceebros - resale quote is 7000/sq ft. If you look at tier 2/ 3 builders, you are looking 4500-5500/ sq ft for resale depending on the proximity to Arcot road / Arunachalam road etc. Other questions 2 & 3 - depends on the per sq/ft. Question 4.. other experts to comment

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X