Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Jayasarathi,Both two are good choices,But my friends said that drainage system available in selayur,its better u can consult a good real estate agent and get suggestions.

Thank you
    Navjit..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Navjitji,

Thanks for your immediate reply. As per your suggestion, I will consult a good realtor before taking a final call. jayasarathi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JAYASARATHI
    I intend buying a plot (one ground) at either Porur -about 3/4th km from main road (guindy - kathipara- manappakkam -porur road) near porur junction. There is also another offer for a plot in selayur. Pl suggest me locationally which is advantageous. Porur of course commes under city limits, of course with no drainage system. Rate quoted at selayur is Rs.35 lacs per ground and at porur it is Rs.60 to 65 lacs per ground. pl give your opinion. Jayasarathi

drainage will eventually be provided everywhere atleast in the city and suburbs,both are good locations ,i would suggest porur,BTW what is the price per gnd there?.
    Where is the plot in selaiyur,malleswarinagar is next to padmavathy nagar you have balaji nagar before it,jaiwant nagar off malleswari nagar.where is the plot being offered?
    CommentQuote
  • plot being offered for sale is in yashwantnagar (padmavathi nagar extn) close to bus stop - the offer price is Rs.35 lacs. Is it worth that amount? I do not know the bus frequency in that route. Porur plot is close to main road (abt 3/4th km)and the area is known as sakthi nagar. cost is very much prohibitive as the quote is Rs.65 lacs and the best bargain may settle down at probably Rs.60 lacs.. I may probably go for yashwantnagar plot for sure which wil offer me a beautiful house with porur plot cost. pl give your feed back.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am also looking for a plot in and around selaiyur. Could you share any contact numbers?

Regards
    Prabhakar
    Originally Posted by JAYASARATHI
    plot being offered for sale is in yashwantnagar (padmavathi nagar extn) close to bus stop - the offer price is Rs.35 lacs. Is it worth that amount? I do not know the bus frequency in that route. Porur plot is close to main road (abt 3/4th km)and the area is known as sakthi nagar. cost is very much prohibitive as the quote is Rs.65 lacs and the best bargain may settle down at probably Rs.60 lacs.. I may probably go for yashwantnagar plot for sure which wil offer me a beautiful house with porur plot cost. pl give your feed back.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, 35Lakhs is correct rate.
    CommentQuote
  • .......sssssssss
    CommentQuote
  • porur

Hi It depends whether u want to invest or live in. For investment i think selaiyur is better bet, but if u want to live near the city Porur is best. But the price in Porur is alarming so choose little away from say 5 km around u will get it for around 35 lac. If u r interested have a look around Gerurgambakkam. My friend has a plot u can have a look at it if u r interested. Mail me at drsrikanthshomeopathydrnet.in.
    CommentQuote