Hi,

I am being offered an apartment of 1300 sq ft Virugambakkam for close to 90 Lakhs.

More details: Jains Kences Retreat Apartment in Reddy Street, Virugambakkam
<.5 kms from upcoming Chandra Mall multiplex
< 2 Kms from the upcoming Prestige mall multiplex
< 2 Kms to Koyambedu terminus
< 5 kms from Ampa Sky walk mall

I'm in a lot of confusion considering the developments in next 3 years - upcoming MRTS in 100 ft road and the malls & multiplexes to be opened shortly.

The apartment itself is also too good and self contained with lots of greenscape, gym, indoor & outdoor swimming pool, sauna, etc. Pls let me know if it's worth.

Thanks in advance!!!!!
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • can any1 let me know if any flat (house) is available for purchase in Virugambakkam, vadapalani, KK nagar, ashok nagar. my budget is around 100 lakhs and i expect a flat with all amenities like play area, swimming pool, covered car park etc....
    i don’t mind if its a resale but not more that 5 years old.
    expected carpet area will be around 1400 - 1500 sq-feet, 3 BHK
    i am looking for a home which has quick and easy access to PSBB school in KK nagar.... my kid studies there

pls help as soon as possible :)

thanks to members

vivek
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gopal_vivekk
    can any1 let me know if any flat (house) is available for purchase in Virugambakkam, vadapalani, KK nagar, ashok nagar. my budget is around 100 lakhs and i expect a flat with all amenities like play area, swimming pool, covered car park etc....
    i don’t mind if its a resale but not more that 5 years old.
    expected carpet area will be around 1400 - 1500 sq-feet, 3 BHK
    i am looking for a home which has quick and easy access to PSBB school in KK nagar.... my kid studies there

pls help as soon as possible :)

thanks to members

vivek

I saw few ads in Sulekha.com. Please check. Apartmnts in Jains Swarnakamal, Jains Kenceretreat and Appasamy Orchids (near vadapalani) are listed there.
    CommentQuote
  • Magicbricks
    99acres
    sulekha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vens
    Not worth at that price even if it is brand new. If it is 2 or 3 years old then should be around than Rs. 65 lacs to Rs.70 lacs and no more.

You get cheaper (Rs.6000/sft) in Appaswamy Orchards project which is brand new and right on Arcot road next to vadapalani depot with better quality, location and all facilities.

Dear friend,

I agree with you.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • beware buying flats at Jains Kences retreat flat

Jains kences retreat flats
    No 15 Reddy street, Virugambakkam,
    Chennai-600096
    New flat purchaser, Existing inactive owners and new Tenant Kindly beware before occupancy in the autocratic Association. If you not beware you must face many problems as soon as.
    This flats constructed without following Cmda and Corporation of Chennai norms and Rules
    The Builder make forgery document and illegally occupy a pond (Kuttai ) and constructed flats. The case going in Chennai High court
    The builder gifted OSR Common land like Parks road closed (gated) without permission of Chennai corporation and CMDA
    The builder and association constructed a long wall height of 10 feet in western site illegally against Cmda norms .
    They are closed public road( PaattaiVandi pathai) illegally (by forgery document )
    The association 15 people trying to build a temple in gifted land to Chennai corporation without get permission. They also never care and never consult about other Minorities like Muslim and Christian Budhist flats owners.
    The Jains Kences retreat flat owners association sold allotted common road area as car park lot .
    They never maintain properly common areas and often change structural without getting permission from CMDA and Chennai corporation.
    They collect maintenance charges over 63lacs per month but never pay any service tax to state government.
    Some association member allowed outside hackers and arrange stall and earn lump sum to home .
    They never give respect to tenant who lived here and they never get any succession from them.
    Mostly 10 to 15 people only control the association never allowed any new people to come for any position.
    The flats area and all building cracked very badly and also dumping wastage and water leakages in all car park area even leakages in every flat interior also.
    They construction of walls,interior doors and Pluming materials used to this building very bad.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the prevailing rate in this area in ceebros jain etc in vembuli amman kovil street. Anybody knows any second hand flat available in siddarth tulip in the same street what is the rate in which it is available
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sreejay
    what is the prevailing rate in this area in ceebros jain etc in vembuli amman kovil street. Anybody knows any second hand flat available in siddarth tulip in the same street what is the rate in which it is available

Depends on how much each seller wants to squeeze out of such sales. It could be anywhere between 8K (conservative estimate) to 9 K psft, easily. Lack of GC resales in good localities from reputed builders make these sell like hot cakes.
    CommentQuote
  • Jain Housing are delaying most of their projects

Their most of the projects are huge delay
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any flats are available for 70lakhs in JKR?
    CommentQuote