Ongoing Price at Semmencherry, Chennai

Last updated: August 31 2015
21 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ongoing Price at Semmencherry, Chennai

Originally posted by vijaykmr View Post
    30 Lacs is too high, If u want i may arrange for 800/sqft near DLF, there are 4 grounds.

Regards,
    Vijay
    I am also looking, can you help me.

Comment

No good value for the money. People are lamenting for having invested in Bollineni hill project due to slum clearance board colony. DLF is surrounded by Tsunami colony. If you plan for rental, you will not find the takers.

Comment

even i was looking for plot in semmancherry behind sathyabama....price 30L for 2400sq ...any idea about that area and price? is it a good place for investment......
        Last edited by kaddie; June 9 2012, 03:47 AM. Reason: left out

Comment

Let us discuss what is there in Bollineni.

what is the cost first ?
          what is the size of the roads on which their apts are constructed ?
          how much distance is it from main road ?
          what about water ?
          How is the approach roads to Bollineni ?
          What is the current land value at areas sorrounding bollineni ?
          What is the UDS of Bollineni ?
          When i called up Bollineni sometime back to check whether 2BHK is available, It looked like the the bollineni person got offended when i asked about 2BHK and then in a very rude way and told me only Luxury apts are only available and it starts with 72L and kept the phone without even asking whether i'am interested .

what the advantages and disadvantages ?

I did not go as i was not interested. But i want to bring out the facts here with the help of those who visited

Comment

Friends, I am also searching land near by DLF for investment purpose as on now. But now hesitating, seeing kaddie's comments, please suggest, is it good to invest, can it yearn good rent in future

Comment

Forget about rental yields for independent houses. Even if you have a house on OMR, you cannot get decent returns to justify the house construction value.

It is hard for houses in the city itself to compete with Apt complexes without any amenities. OMR Apt complexes have all amenities and it is impossible for you to compete with them. Do not tell me that young high income IT folks do not prefer flats. So forget about rental yields. There are thousands of Apts coming in to supply in the next few months.

By the way, semmencherry is probably last choice for people in that area. It is not a great place. The rates are low because there is little demand there. Investors have already exploited all the decent locations in OMR.

See my other thread, even people who bought it at lower prices have not seen great appreciation. It is something to think about.
              http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...nly-32894.html

Comment

Please suggest any one having plots in Semmencherry... currently agents quoting 45 to 50 lacks.. is that right price now for one ground also?? Is these plots have proper approvals??
                can i purchase if i get for 45 lack?

Comment

Looking for buying a plot in OMR , in semmanchery, balaji nagaar, gandhi nagar etc

Hi could any one tell me what is the current ground rate value near PSSB, which is reasonable price. Also please sugest any good and decent location near to OMR road .

Any help would be really great.
                  Last edited by jagan8882; August 29 2015, 05:49 PM. Reason: grammer

Comment

wats ur budget, based on that we can identify the area near to OMR.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X