Hi,

Casa Grande has a prelaunch of Apartments at Alandur. They are currently quoting 7100 per sq ft. But they are pending to get approval for more than 6 months.

For 2 BHK - approx 1200 sq ft comes to 95L (including registering)

Can anyone help me understand is it worth for investment?
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anyone pls :bab (2):
    CommentQuote
  • Do not worry about pending approval. Usually it takes some time... Its good for living, city center, good connectivity etc.. but not sure about on investment perspective. You also have an option of Appaswamy Banyan House 7650 per sqft. Both the sites are not having porsche look (banyan is little better in this regard), hence little skeptical about future growth. But you can't predict the future :)

Disclaimer: I booked one in Banyan House

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Probably Alandur is getting gentrified.
    CommentQuote
  • casa grande alandur

Casa has launched a new project called Aristo in Alandur...the Base price is 7099/- 320 flats in 5.5 acres...is the area n price good for investment. Pls share your thoughts

Rgrds
    CommentQuote
  • For anyone who is looking to buy there is a cremation ground a few meters away from this site. Check the area in person before buying
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,
    If you have booked apartment in this project or have made a site visit. Please let me know noise pollution from flights landing or taking off. Is it too much or to an extend okay? Also the metro train tracks are close by (training passing from St. Thomas Mount Station), is train sound an issue as well?
    CommentQuote
  • I am considering buying a property here primarily because the location is good. It is very close to GST. Yes there is a cemetery which is a few blocks away on the same street. CG have apparently bought this land at Rs 3650 psf from Rane. The GV is Rs 4000. Their launch price is however 7250 and I don't think this area will appreciate further. Further the apartments are too cluttered - see phase 1. Phase 2 is a triangular land and has a railway track right behind the property. I have visited the site a few times, and still not able to make up my mind if this is a good investment. The neighborhood is very poor and there are no shops nearby - you have to go to nanganallur market for your day to day needs, and it is not walkable (unless you want to walk past the crematorium). Overall this is a bit of a confusing proposition whether to buy this place or not..
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sslbalaji2 years ago
      what ever sriniv9145 said is absolutely correct
  • I have booked apartment at Bellissimo. Location is very good. Its more than 6 acre land and 340 apartments. Not that congested.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • aanmigam1 years ago
      hot to get connected? :)
  • I have also booked at Bellisimo. Connectivity is very good. Amenities are reasonable
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked an apartment as well at Bellissimo
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • :) ;):D;) Ha ha
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I was contacted by the sales team of DoMyHome, a sister concern of Casa Grande for the interior work of my Bellissimo apartment. I read some Google Reviews about them and they were not very good. Would like to know if any of you or your friends have any experience with them.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Shameeran2 years ago
      First hand experience with do my home...worst to the core...contact the any of "the address "project owners who have to dmh.... everybody regretting...my own house took 3 and half months more than promised..and they are highly unprofessional and disorganised... And no they don't start work even before handover or along with CG team and all...thats marketing gimicks
  • Links/Solicitation
    Advertising goods or services related or unrelated to Real Estate, posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). Links on first post (or first couple if you're being slick) to your own site: If it's a competing website, not okay. If it's a blog entry you're referring to, that's alright. Bottom line - Don't come here to pimp your site – come here to be a member. Links to your own site, in general: Sorry. Not Allowed.
    CommentQuote
  • I am thinking about booking.
    Three questions:
    1) They are quoting 1.2 crore for 2 BHK regular 1250 sq.ft (Including registration). Would you be able to share your price? I wanted to know if they are charging me more.
    2) Also is the cemetery a problem? Will there be smoke effect?
    3) Also is the noise from train a problem as the track is only few hundred feet away?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • n_k_uma2 years ago
      I have booked one too. I don't hear much noise from the train track and guess it's the single track which is closer to this project. However, you can check this in person.
      Cemetry is further away from this area.
      This is the price I heard too...however the festival offer might get you a few points low.
  • Experiencing a slackness in the way they respond to the customers (of course, after 50% of payment is done).

Anyone knows the escalation process as the hirerarchy or their contacts are not accessible ?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • aanmigam1 years ago
      They have committed that they would provide utility space adjacent to Kitchen. Now they are denying citing plumbing difficulties. Their treatment of customer is also very poor.