Sort by :
Filter by :
- Anyone pls :bab (2):CommentQuote0Flag
- Do not worry about pending approval. Usually it takes some time... Its good for living, city center, good connectivity etc.. but not sure about on investment perspective. You also have an option of Appaswamy Banyan House 7650 per sqft. Both the sites are not having porsche look (banyan is little better in this regard), hence little skeptical about future growth. But you can't predict the future :)
Disclaimer: I booked one in Banyan House
- Probably Alandur is getting gentrified.CommentQuote0Flag
- casa grande alandur
Casa has launched a new project called Aristo in Alandur...the Base price is 7099/- 320 flats in 5.5 acres...is the area n price good for investment. Pls share your thoughts
- For anyone who is looking to buy there is a cremation ground a few meters away from this site. Check the area in person before buyingCommentQuote1Flag
If you have booked apartment in this project or have made a site visit. Please let me know noise pollution from flights landing or taking off. Is it too much or to an extend okay? Also the metro train tracks are close by (training passing from St. Thomas Mount Station), is train sound an issue as well?CommentQuote0Flag
- I am considering buying a property here primarily because the location is good. It is very close to GST. Yes there is a cemetery which is a few blocks away on the same street. CG have apparently bought this land at Rs 3650 psf from Rane. The GV is Rs 4000. Their launch price is however 7250 and I don't think this area will appreciate further. Further the apartments are too cluttered - see phase 1. Phase 2 is a triangular land and has a railway track right behind the property. I have visited the site a few times, and still not able to make up my mind if this is a good investment. The neighborhood is very poor and there are no shops nearby - you have to go to nanganallur market for your day to day needs, and it is not walkable (unless you want to walk past the crematorium). Overall this is a bit of a confusing proposition whether to buy this place or not..
- I have booked apartment at Bellissimo. Location is very good. Its more than 6 acre land and 340 apartments. Not that congested.CommentQuote1Flag
- I have also booked at Bellisimo. Connectivity is very good. Amenities are reasonableCommentQuote1Flag
- I have booked an apartment as well at BellissimoCommentQuote0Flag
- :) ;):D;) Ha haCommentQuote0Flag
I was contacted by the sales team of DoMyHome, a sister concern of Casa Grande for the interior work of my Bellissimo apartment. I read some Google Reviews about them and they were not very good. Would like to know if any of you or your friends have any experience with them.
Advertising goods or services related or unrelated to Real Estate, posting of affiliate or referral links, or any other form of solicitation is NOT permitted (this includes member profiles or any other publicly viewable area). Links on first post (or first couple if you're being slick) to your own site: If it's a competing website, not okay. If it's a blog entry you're referring to, that's alright. Bottom line - Don't come here to pimp your site – come here to be a member. Links to your own site, in general: Sorry. Not Allowed.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am thinking about booking.
1) They are quoting 1.2 crore for 2 BHK regular 1250 sq.ft (Including registration). Would you be able to share your price? I wanted to know if they are charging me more.
2) Also is the cemetery a problem? Will there be smoke effect?
3) Also is the noise from train a problem as the track is only few hundred feet away?CommentQuote0Flag
- Experiencing a slackness in the way they respond to the customers (of course, after 50% of payment is done).
Anyone knows the escalation process as the hirerarchy or their contacts are not accessible ?CommentQuote0Flag