Last updated: September 8 2010
11 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Suggestions: 3500/SqFt at Madambakkam, Chennai

Originally posted by JUKING View Post
    The apt is in the second floor but there is no lift.There are g+2 flrs
    Would it be a incovenience?Is that a second choice for buyers?Would it be too hot in summer?What do you guys think?
    Dear friend,

II floor as top floor and no lift is not good. Climbing every time 2 floors is difficult and being top floor, heat during summer will be really bad. Better look for I floor.

ks2071746

Comment

Re : Suggestions: 3500/SqFt at Madambakkam, Chennai

Originally posted by ganesan1972 View Post
      Mr Iamswift,

It is my opinion that big shopping malls dont make a place conducive for living. Can anyone of us imagine living in ranganathan street, T nagar. We need calm and quiet place for living and in my opinion madipakkam is far from that. At the end of the day, it is your personal call.

warm regards
      ganesan
      Dear friend,
      In addition, water logging during rainy season is a hell here. Exactly 2 years back, I went to Madipakkam Ramnagar area to see a project of duplex houses. I went to a wrong nearby street only to find water stagnation in every vacant plot. In one plot, even Lotus plants could be seen which could mean water there for long periods. I decided not to venture into this area and instead preferred Tambaram East, a far better place and bought a flat. But the plot prices are skyrocketing here as days pass.

ks2071746

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X