I purchased TNHB flat in 2014 in a Block of 6 Flats constructed on 1974 , Rest of the Co owners are the THNB allots and have the Orientation Sketch & Patta for their land.

When i applied for patta they are asking for Orientation Sketch , When i approached TNHB they told they have no bindings with my flat now , they can not give any sketch.

Kindly Advice what is TNHB Orientation? Sketch how to get it.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Abraham G
    I purchased TNHB flat in 2014 in a Block of 6 Flats constructed on 1974 , Rest of the Co owners are the THNB allots and have the Orientation Sketch & Patta for their land.

When i applied for patta they are asking for Orientation Sketch , When i approached TNHB they told they have no bindings with my flat now , they can not give any sketch.

Kindly Advice what is TNHB Orientation? Sketch how to get it.

Hey shk007; Do you have any information on TNHB Orientation Sketch? It would be great if you share some information here. Thank you. :)
    CommentQuote
  • I have no information about it, I guess i should show our plot area with sub division of our UDS, Have you got Patta for your Flat? according to me the TNHB Flat property type is Land with Building Not UDS after redevelopment with Builder or JV then only it will be change into UDS.

Please share your experience about TNHB Orientation sketch and how to obtain Patta for our land.

Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • In case of TNHB plot sale, the TNHB surveyor issue a survey diagram schetch of the plot with clear measurements and directions. That is handed over to clients when the site is handed over. That document is important for patta.

In case of a flat orientation sketch, I assume you try and contact the TNHB surveyor on that division. He is under no obligation to re issue one after this many decades. You can try and strike a deal. He can use your neighbours sketch and then visit your flat survey it and then issue a sketch.

Getting them to do such job could be expensive.

Alternatively

Try to strike a deal with Thasildar office to accept a private surveyor sketch instead.

Try both options.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks you so much .

Very very useful information, I have one more doubt also if you can advice me i will be very grateful to you , all other co owners have a individual patta,my question is will the orientation sketch explain the land belong to the individual owners?

Please Advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Such survey sketch always show the property of adjoining neighbours who share boundaries with the subject property.

I would first see & copy the sketch of adjoining neighbours to further create the sketch for subject property using the Surveyor and Draftsman (if required)
    CommentQuote
  • The author of the property is K.K Nagar TNHB and my property is in K.K Nagar , their are already many disputes between the coowners its very difficult to get the sketch from them , is their any other way to get the sketch directly from TNHB K.K Nagar ?
    CommentQuote
  • TNHB Surveyor at KK Nagar Division may provide info.
    CommentQuote
  • Since i am not the original TNHB alloti for my flat , TNHB ( K.K Nagar) said its very difficult to get the orientation sketch for my flat, now i want know Is any agent available to coordinate with TNHB on behalf of me to get the Orientation Sketch for me.

Kindly give your Contact no - & email I.D
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Economist; , Can i get your contact no
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abraham G
    Dear Economist; , Can i get your contact no

@Abraham G

You can Message me (PM) after 10 posts.

If are looking for any brokers, delars or Agents, I can't help you. Neither do I have internal contacts.

My family has been investing in second hand HB sold lands/houses for many decades as we like their planning & infrastructure. We do not own any flats though.

I just follow HB info and get my information from what is available in public domain
    CommentQuote