I would like to build a big villa after 4/5 years on a 2-4 ground land with big garden, swimming pool etc. Can you people please suggest me a location which might develop very posh in this time frame? I have a budget of 1 crore to buy land now.

My search for city centre flat is here. https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/chennai-real-estate/10452-suggestions-flat-for-1-5cr-in-suburbs-of-chennai?t=12841

Ta.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 1 crore??? this world will passaway...

Dear ganesh, I suggest you find a modest home for 50 laks' put some cash in the bank, and some you can do charity work..that will give joy everlasting, and you will have utmost satisfaction ... and there are several well maintained swimming pools if decide to have a swim anyway...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kkkumar
    Dear ganesh, I suggest you find a modest home for 50 laks' put some cash in the bank, and some you can do charity work..that will give joy everlasting, and you will have utmost satisfaction ... and there are several well maintained swimming pools if decide to have a swim anyway...

Thanks Kumar.
    Your points are duly noted and will be considered but, seriously, any other suggestions which will really help me in buying please.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think any suburb will be as posh as the posh areas within city. You can have a look at the following option instead.

http://www.evershinegardens.com/progress.htm
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cruise_1982
    I dont think any suburb will be as posh as the posh areas within city. You can have a look at the following option instead.

http://www.evershinegardens.com/progress.htm

Thanks Cruise.
    I have mailed them today but I am not sure they will just sell the plots though.
    CommentQuote
  • No reply

Originally Posted by agganesh
    Thanks Cruise.
    I have mailed them today but I am not sure they will just sell the plots though.

No reply from them till date. I think it is better stay away from them. Thanks Cruise anyway.
    CommentQuote
  • If you are interested in OMR side, you may look at a layout called Indira Priyadharshini Nagar close to Global Hospitals in Perumbakkam (on Sholinganallur-Medavakkam road), which we feel may have great potential for development within the time period you had mentioned.

However, please be careful with brokers, in case if you were to deal with them, becuase they could sometime mislead us, if dont do our home work.

In our case, not only did a broker mislead us by quoting different prices, also claimed that plots were sold already becuase we delayed our decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Originally Posted by Garuda
    If you are interested in OMR side, you may look at a layout called Indira Priyadharshini Nagar close to Global Hospitals in Perumbakkam (on Sholinganallur-Medavakkam road), which we feel may have great potential for development within the time period you had mentioned.

However, please be careful with brokers, in case if you were to deal with them, becuase they could sometime mislead us, if dont do our home work.

In our case, not only did a broker mislead us by quoting different prices, also claimed that plots were sold already becuase we delayed our decision.

Thanks Garuda. I assume they are all sold out and should look for second hand layouts. If not please can you forward any urls for the developer.

What is the price for 2400 sq feet plot?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agganesh
    Thanks Garuda. I assume they are all sold out and should look for second hand layouts. If not please can you forward any urls for the developer.

What is the price for 2400 sq feet plot?

Right they are available on re sale basis since the layout was done in mid eighties. I dont think there are any URLs for this layout to my knowledge.

As far as the price is concerned, I guess it could be between 50L to 70L, in fact I am also interested to know about the recent price ternd of this area.

A broker told us that there were two plots for 60L and 70L on 30' and 50' wide road respectively, and that was 5-6 months ago.

Once we made up our mind on this location, we tried to contact the broker for negotiation, to our surprice he said both plots have been sold off recently that too for higher price.

We are also currently looking for plots in this area with our fingers crossed.

We look forward to hear from the members.....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Thanks Mate. I will pass on any info if I find out.
    CommentQuote