Hi friends,

I have seen a plot in Pothur village which is 5 to 6 kms from Pothur village. The ongoing price is 550/ SqFt.

I have seen another plot in Varanavasi village which is 800 meters from the 4-way-road. Both are panjayat approved and the price is the same as Pothur.

I have a doubt as which one to choose, whether Thirumullaivoyal (Western Chennai) or Oragadam (near to Padappai)?
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anyone reply pls.
    CommentQuote
  • Both are in the same category. Rates will not increase for next 5 years
    CommentQuote
  • Anyways which plot is better to buy and appreciate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chennaicn
    Hi friends,

I have a doubt as which one to choose, whether Thirumullaivoyal (Western Chennai) or Oragadam (near to Padappai)?

Thirumullaivoyal (Western Chennai) will provide you better RoI than Oragadam.

Go for Thirumullaivoyal.
    CommentQuote
  • Varanavasi is around 15 kms further away from Padappai.

Cost of land will be slightly higher in Padappai (especially if its near the 4 lane highway).

Pothur seems to be a better bet.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok thanku u for ur reply guys
    CommentQuote
  • My relatives are staying in Pothur. I am the right person to answer this.

Pothur: Right now this is like a village but it has potential to grow much faster than Oragadam. Beware of double documents. Most of the plots in that area do not have PATTA (and CANT GET PATTA).

Oragadam: This is too far from city and given much hype by real estate developers. Oragadam will be same like Ambathur industrial area. It will take long time to attract buyers.

Note: Why not you can buy an DTCP approved plots in pattabiram which is also closer to chennai?
    CommentQuote