dear all,
I about to purchase one land 3000sq.ft with 2 old House, this is in Hastinapuram, chennai. kindly resolve my doubts.

1. what is the sq.ft. rate now?

2. This property is with the name of suresh and the he is having 1 son and 1 daughter. Now suresh is no more and his wife also no more but before dead of suresh wife she made a settlement deed to her son and daughter, whether this settlement deed is valid now ?

3. Here the patta for this land is allotted to Mr. ravi in the year of 1947 then after it was occupied by suresh for more than 25 years so ravi wife came to one conclusion to sell this property to mr. suresh itself by taking some money,that time ravi is no more, as per the document of suresh it is clearly saying that sale deed is signed by ravi wife.

4. Now the patta is in the name of suresh and EC also showing suresh name before the sale deed it is showing ravi name.

5. EB Bill, Water Bill, Property tax all are paid in the name of suresh son and daughter names. (we have evidence for this )

6. we have proof that shows suresh have only 2 childern.

Now the Question is even in the Parent document of Mr. ravi not showing anything about their childern now this case, the sale deed of his wife is how far valid, suresh don't have any clear documents, when he bought. In this case how can we know ravi is having any childern or not ? or how far this property is valid or Is there any chance in future their childern file a case. Tell me is this a geniune property ?

PLS. REPLY MY THREAD.

thanks in advance.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • consult a good lawyer.

Originally Posted by srirajnov15
    dear all,
    I about to purchase one land 3000sq.ft with 2 old House, this is in Hastinapuram, chennai. kindly resolve my doubts.

2. This property is with the name of suresh and the he is having 1 son and 1 daughter. Now suresh is no more and his wife also no more but before dead of suresh wife she made a settlement deed to her son and daughter, whether this settlement deed is valid now ?

3. Here the patta for this land is allotted to Mr. ravi in the year of 1947 then after it was occupied by suresh for more than 25 years so ravi wife came to one conclusion to sell this property to mr. suresh itself by taking some money,that time ravi is no more, as per the document of suresh it is clearly saying that sale deed is signed by ravi wife.

4. Now the patta is in the name of suresh and EC also showing suresh name before the sale deed it is showing ravi name.

5. EB Bill, Water Bill, Property tax all are paid in the name of suresh son and daughter names. (we have evidence for this )

Now the Question is even in the Parent document of Mr. ravi not showing anything about their childern now this case, the sale deed of his wife is how far valid, suresh don't have any clear documents, when he bought. In this case how can we know ravi is having any childern or not ? or how far this property is valid or Is there any chance in future their childern file a case. Tell me is this a geniune property ?

PLS. REPLY MY THREAD.

thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • I am of the opinon better you go for an legal opinion whether the proposed property possesses a clear legal and marketable title.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srirajnov15
    dear all,

PLS. REPLY MY THREAD.

thanks in advance.

when did suresh buy the land (year) from ravi's wife,the document would show the title which his wife has on the property????
    what do you mean by suresh not having any clear document?
    whom are you buying this property from?
    give the list of the documents with both the executants and claimants name and year for me to offer an opinion
    CommentQuote